Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Adobe giving away Photoshop CS2 for free

http://gizmodo.com/5973730/grab-photoshop-and-cs2-for-absolutely-free-right-here

Looks like Adobe is taking down it's authentification server for CS2...so they're now offering it for free!

Comments

• CorwinCorwin Posts: 549
    The webpage is back up and working
  • You need to look over the specs very carefully -- this is an older version (They're up to CS6 now) and The Mac version will only work on the older Power Macs, and the older IOS -- 10.2, I believe.

In short, if your Mac is new and totally updated... CS2 isn't going to work.
    ...oh...people actually use Macs?

(I keed I keed!)

Yeah it's a pretty old version but I think it can still take care of the basics.
  • I run cs2 on os 10.5.8 without a problem. I think anything after that, cs2 would be a problem.
  • kiwijasekiwijase Posts: 451
    This might be a good opportunity to ask this question. I'm about to buy a new PC. I still have my photoshop CS3 discs from 5 years ago. Is it possible to down load it on to my new computer?
  • WebheadWebhead Posts: 458
    Corwin said:

(I keed I keed!)

Yeah it's a pretty old version but I think it can still take care of the basics.

I actually prefer CS2 to the new version. Sure it may not have some of the newer features that I find so helpful but the older version just seemed to be more user friendly. Since my Mac is up to date I cannot use it but wish I could.
    Webhead said:

Corwin said:

(I keed I keed!)

I actually prefer CS2 to the new version. Sure it may not have some of the newer features that I find so helpful but the older version just seemed to be more user friendly. Since my Mac is up to date I cannot use it but wish I could.
    People actually still use Macs?
    (LOL kidding...kidding...)