Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

The Action Comics Weekly Podcast!

I'm starting a new podcast! As some of you know, I'm Chad Bokelman, one of two co-hosts who've been running the LanternCast podcast (the Green Lantern podcast) for the past 2-3 years. Thankfully, this podcast won't be an ongoing/eternal podcast. Instead, I'm doing a limited run indexing show.

The topic?

Action Comics Weekly.

I'll be covering the Action Comics Weekly comic from DC with a semi-regular cast of rotating guest hosts from across the comics podcasting, blogging, and fan community.

The podcast will be released on a BI-Weekly basis (IE: Once every two weeks) because each episode will be longer than your standard podcast episode and I gather most people will need time to listen to it and respond accordingly.

To that end, I've already set up a Facebook page for people to 'like' to keep up with the show and leave comments.

I've also got a wordpress website ready to go where you can leave more detailed comments on each episode as they release.

I've ALSO already released a sneak peek trailer/promo for the show. This also enabled me to set things up so I'm ALREADY on iTunes and Stitcher Radio! So if you've got a second, subscribe to the show so you don't miss a thing once the first episode drops!

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SHOW!

Comments

• Options
    The FIRST episode of The Action Comics Weekly Podcast is now LIVE!

Welcome to the FIRST episode of the Action Comics Weekly Podcast! Joining Host Chad Bokelman are guest hosts Mark Marble, Jay Jones, Ben Avery, Michael Bailey, Doug Zawisza, and Alan Middleton.

CHARACTERS THIS EPISODE: Green Lantern – Wild Dog – Secret Six – Superman – Deadman – Blackhawk

Listen in for an introduction to your host, an explanation of the podcast, and MOST IMPORTANTLY reviews of the first issues worth of stories from the Action Comics Weekly series itself!

Follow the show on Facebook!

Leave a comment on the website and PLEASE don't hesitate to leave a comment on the post for the episode itself as I'll be reading listener feedback every episode!

Leave a review for the show on iTunes and Stitcher Radio!

Download the Episode HERE!

• Options
    The SECOND episode of The Action Comics Weekly Podcast is now LIVE!

Welcome to the SECOND episode of the Action Comics Weekly Podcast! Re-joining Host Chad Bokelman are guest hosts Mark Marble, Jay Jones, Ben Avery, Michael Bailey, Doug Zawisa, and Alan Middleton.

CHARACTERS THIS EPISODE: Green Lantern – Wild Dog – Secret Six – Superman – Deadman – Blackhawk

Listen in for a call to arms, a heartfelt dedication to the memory of DC Comics legendary letterer Gaspar, and reviews of the second issues worth of stories from the Action Comics Weekly series itself!

Follow the show on Facebook!

Leave a comment on the website and PLEASE don't hesitate to leave a comment on the post for the episode itself as I'll be reading listener feedback every episode!

Leave a review for the show on iTunes and Stitcher Radio!

Download the Episode HERE!