Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Kre-o Transformers

dubbat138dubbat138 Posts: 3,200
edited June 2012 in World of Toys Archive
Kre-o is a company that makes Lego style bricks. And they have the Transformer license now. Well I saw 2 weeks ago that at the local Walmart they had this nice looking set that was Optimus Prime. You can make him into the 18 wheeler ,his robot form and also a battle station form. Plus it comes with 5 figures. Well it was priced at 60 bucks. Way more than I was willing to pay. But today I was walking down the clearance aisle,and saw they had put this set on clearance. I figured it would be 30 bucks at the cheapest. But no it is marked down to $7.50! So I ended up grabbing 2 of them. One for me,and one for my lil cousin. Who is almost 5 and loves legos and transformers. Not sure if this will be on clearance at every Walmart. But it is worth looking to see if your local store has it that cheap.

Comments

• Options
    LibraryBoyLibraryBoy Posts: 1,803
    Thanks for the heads-up! My son has a couple of the smaller sets and likes them alright, but mostly because of the figures (which are pretty spot-on models for the 80s animation, or as spot-on as you're going to get with those parts at that scale, anyway). The sets themselves, though, don't hang together very well, which is a complaint I have about most fake Lego (LegFaux?).
  • Options
    dubbat138dubbat138 Posts: 3,200
    Thanks for the heads-up! My son has a couple of the smaller sets and likes them alright, but mostly because of the figures (which are pretty spot-on models for the 80s animation, or as spot-on as you're going to get with those parts at that scale, anyway). The sets themselves, though, don't hang together very well, which is a complaint I have about most fake Lego (LegFaux?).
    Saw that last night they had the Starscream set marked down to $7.50. They only had one so I grabbed it for myself.