Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Epic WildPig Back Issue Sale! June 17th and 18th

WildPig is holding the largest back issue sale in its 18 year history the weekend of June 17th and 18th. We're adding over 15,000 fresh back issues to our inventory for that weekend. This will be the largest selection of back issues we've ever had (well over 40,000 in the shop); we have to actually rent a truck to convey all this new inventory to the store. Here are the details:

WHEN: Sat., June 17th, 10 AM-6 PM & Sun., June 18th, noon to 8 PM

WHERE: WildPig Comics, 14 S. Michigan Ave., Kenilworth, NJ (minutes from GSP Exit 138 and Rt. 22 East)

THE SALE: Every back issue and "like new" used trade in the store will be 25% off (hundreds of trades being added to inventory as well). As the majority of our back issues are 50 cents, that means 37 cents per comic. All of our below guide sticker price and wall comics will also be 25% off. We're adding thousands of comics from the Silver Age through 2016. One of the collections we've purchased contains lengthy runs of Marvel comics from the Bronze and Copper Ages. In short, the store will be wall to wall comics for the weekend, as over 175 long boxes will be on the sales floor! Whether you are looking for high grade wall books, Silver and Bronze at well below guide prices, or $2 and 50 cent comics from the 1960s to the present, there will be something for everyone.

One of the collections we've purchased also contains a slew of Pop figures, comic-related toys, and t-shirts. All of these items will be $5 a piece!

As I always enjoy meeting listeners in person, please join us. This sale will be well worth the trip!

Thanks,

Chris, WP

Comments

• hauberkhauberk Posts: 1,511
    Any chance that we remote shoppers can place an order at sale prices?
  • sandmansandman Posts: 199
    Do you have this sale June 17th and 18th every year? I want to be able to plan to make the trip next year.
  • hauberk said:

Any chance that we remote shoppers can place an order at sale prices?

Hauberk, many thanks for the inquiry. Yes, please feel free to email a list to wildpig@wildpigcomics.com and we'll get to work on it. I encourage listeners in general to send along their want lists at anytime, as we'receive always on the hunt. Thanks!

Chris, WP
  • sandman said:

Do you have this sale June 17th and 18th every year? I want to be able to plan to make the trip next year.

Sandman, there are no definitive plans to hold a sale on those particular dates next year. As we just secured two huge collections, I chose this upcoming weekend because most people will not have dispersed for the summer yet. I will post info here for upcoming sales for those who may want to make the trek. Thanks!

Chris, WP