Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Marvel Legacy

“That story [Marvel Legacy No. 1] functions as a preview of what’s to come. It’s chocked full of twists, surprises, Easter eggs, and let’s just say, a last-page reveal that’s probably gonna [sic] break the internet,” Alonso told Marvel sister company ABC News this weekend.”

Thoughts?
Go.

Comments

• Options
    popestupopestu Posts: 782
    I feel like Secret Wars was not so long ago (although it may feel like it). When Marvel Prime was recreated why were these tweaks and issues not accounted for?
  • Options
    BrackBrack Posts: 868
    popestu said:

I feel like Secret Wars was not so long ago (although it may feel like it). When Marvel Prime was recreated why were these tweaks and issues not accounted for?

These are likely the fixes to all the alterations to people's pasts that Kobik's done since everything rebooted post-Secret Wars. And probably a bunch of people who are now dead due to knock-on effects of those changes will come back to life.

Plus, there's things going on in other books like Ultimates and Thor that they might want to address in it too (which have much higher stakes than Secret Empire).
  • Options

So, what's up with the lines on their faces?
  • Options
    bralinatorbralinator Posts: 5,967
    They want to show how proud Marvel is that they're so old.
  • Options
    Kids love those old people
  • Options
    gingpogingpo Posts: 21
    edited August 2017
    All this renumbering crap is annoying and makes my eyes bleed. Possibly the only good thing coming out of it are the Legacy graphics that explain how they got the numbers they did. I can see them being helpful to people that want to complete their collections... If Marvel managed to do them correctly.