Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

November 2017 Comics Solicitations (September Previews) | What Looks Good?

Local comic shoppers, tighten up your pull-lists. Early birds, prepare to place your pre-orders here: DCBService.com. Online orders begin around September 5th and end on September 20th.

+++++++++++++

Check out the following links:

+ 451 Media Group
+ Aardvark Vanaheim Comics
+ AC Comics
+ Action Lab Entertainment
+ Action Lab Danger Zone
+ Aftershock Comics
+ Amigo Comics
+ Archie Comics
+ Aspen Comics
+ Blackbox Comics
+ Bongo Comics
+ BOOM! Studios
+ Chapterhouse Comics
+ Dark Horse Comics
+ DC Comics
+ Devils Due/1First Comics
+ Dynamite Entertainment
+ IDW Publishing
+ Image Comics
+ Marvel Comics
+ ONI Press
+ Red 5 Comics
+ Space Goat Publishing
+ Titan Comics
+ Valiant Entertainment
+ Vault Comics
+ Zenescope Entertainment

So what's going into your shopping cart? Or on your pull-list? You may want to wait until we can all go through the official catalogue with @Adam_Murdough, @Pants, @ShaneKelly, and @wildpigcomics as they post their next Previews podcast episode (likely within the first week or so of September), before you decide to finalize your order.

If you know of any publishers that were been left out, but who have solicits for November up on the web, please add that in a reply comment to this thread. Also of note, there is a Free PDF version of Previews posted online here.

++++++++

Thanks to the following sites: Previews World, FirstComicsNews.com, ComicBookResources.com, ComicList.com, Comic Cavalcade (comcav.net), ConstantCollectible.com, ComicsContinuum.com, Newsarama.com

Comments

• Options
    nweathingtonnweathington Posts: 6,741
    edited August 2017
    Besides my usual list:

Adventure Time: Princess and Princess OGN
    Over the Garden Wall vol. 3 TP
    Michael Chabon’s The Escapist: Amazing Adventures TP — I wasn't planning on getting this, since I have the original series, but it has six unpublished stories. Now I may have to get it.
    Rasputin: The Voice of the Dragon #1 — Mignolaverse.
    Hawkman: Found #1 — I have no real interest in DC’s Metal event, but Hawkman + Jeff Lemire + Kevin Nowlan might be too much to resist.
    Batman Annual #2 — Tom King and Lee Weeks in a standalone story. Hmmm...
    Batman: Creature of the Night #1 (of 4) — Kurt Busiek and John Paul Leon. I'll definitely take a look at it on the shelf.
    Mystik U #1 — I'm very dubious about this one, but since Mike’s drawing it, the least I can do is pick up the first issue and try it out.
    Lights of the Amalou TP — Heard great things about it. And Claire Wendling is fantastic.
    The Gravediggers Union #1 — Big fan of Toby Cypress, so I'll give it a shot.
    Captain America #695 — Waid. Samnee. I'm there.