Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Episode 1685 Talkback - Comic Talk

2»

Comments

• Options
    mwhitt80mwhitt80 Posts: 4,613
    Matt said:

mwhitt80 said:

Guess Matt's loving the radio today.

Don’t really care to hear any discussion on the game. Aside from the score, I don’t really need to be reminded about how right I was about how things were going to play out.
    I was pulling for a stadium sized meteor; I lost too.
  • Options
    hauberkhauberk Posts: 1,511
    mwhitt80 said:

Matt said:

mwhitt80 said:

Don’t really care to hear any discussion on the game. Aside from the score, I don’t really need to be reminded about how right I was about how things were going to play out.
    If it's made out of the right stuff and comes in at the right speed, I don't think it needs to be that big.

You know maybe a hunk of iridium the size of a VW Microbus?
  • Options
    hauberk said:

mwhitt80 said:

Matt said:

mwhitt80 said:

If it's made out of the right stuff and comes in at the right speed, I don't think it needs to be that big.

I might have aimed a bit too high.
    I really didn't want the twin cities wiped out, but sometimes we have to make sacrifices for the greater good.
  • Options
    Mr_CosmicMr_Cosmic Posts: 3,200
    mwhitt80 said:

hauberk said:

mwhitt80 said:

Matt said:

mwhitt80 said:

I really didn't want the twin cities wiped out, but sometimes we have to make sacrifices for the greater good.
    Oh thanks a lot!
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Mr_Cosmic said:

mwhitt80 said:

hauberk said:

mwhitt80 said:

Matt said:

mwhitt80 said:

Oh thanks a lot!
    Who loves ya, baby?
  • Options
    chrislchrisl Posts: 78
  • Options
    CorwinCorwin Posts: 549
    @Adam_Murdough hats off to you sir. Hats off.

Have you guys continued with Black Lightning? I'm curious about the non-black perspective. It's probably still entertaining to you guys but do you feel a disconnect?

Over on Earth's Mightiest Podcast we've gone weekly on our episodes to cover No Surrender. I'm interested in some feedback from the old school Avengers fans...I used to turn to Jamie D for that perspective. That is if there is anything that links to Avengers history.

http://earthsmightiestpodcast.libsyn.com/