Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Episode 1794 Talkback - 15th Anniversary Super Zoom

i_am_scifii_am_scifi Posts: 784
edited February 2021 in CGS Episodes & Spin-Offs
For the first time, Comic Geek Speak ventures into the realm of ZOOM! Celebrate fifteen years of the podcast with us, along with appearances by seven Geeks (eight if you count Jamie D in spirit), fans and friends of the show, special guests, a live musical performance by the one and only Paul French, voicemails, Muddle the Murd, and more! (2:49:43)

Listen here.

Comments

• Options
    For the record, the publisher of Rosario Dawson’s comic was 12-Gauge, and she was hanging out at their booth. The actual title escaped me during the recording—it's Occult Crimes Taskforce.
  • Options
    I've been listening to the show consistently since Episode 10 so congratulations on hitting the 15-year mark! I'm only about 30 minutes into this episode and it is great to have Mr. Deemer back in the seat and I'm Team Jamie D so a big salute to him as well. My last post was March 2012 but was motivated to do so again by this landmark episode... congrats again and thanks to the current team for keeping CGS going strong.
  • Options
    The YouTube version is now available to those of you who would like to see our faces! https://youtu.be/wCTakOi_UE8