Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Episode 1835 Talkback - Spider-Man: No Way Home Movie Review

i_am_scifii_am_scifi Posts: 781

We here at Comic Geek Speak close out 2021 with a movie we've been waiting all year to wrap our arms around. Glide right into our spoiler-filled discussion of Spider-Man: No Way Home, featuring Murd, Ian, Shane, Chris and special guests Comfort Love and Adam Withers! We collectively sink our teeth into every nook and cranny of the film, no if, sands or butts about it. Trust me, the conversation is simply electrifying! (2:09:58)

Listen here or watch it on YouTube:

Comments

• VertighostVertighost Posts: 335
    edited December 2021

No offense guys, I'm just one voice and maybe alot of people loved this, but I had to tap out of this one at 45minutes. Nothing against the 2 guests (they could've been anyone), but this was mostly a conversation between them and Ian and that wasn't why I listened in. It' d be different if they had some specialized expertise/insights into Spiderman (the comics or the films), but I felt like I was listening to the Ian & 2 Guests podcast w/ the Geekspeak long haulers being mostly quiet guests on their show. There are alot of comic book podcasts and I listen to this one in order to hear specific personalities (Eberle, Murdough, and Shane).

• @Vertighost No offense taken. Chris was under the weather the day of the recording, hence his relative silence. If you want way more Shane and Murd it's just us three by around the hour and fifteen mark, and Drunk Cap also makes an appearance.

• The audience I watched with applauded at the appearance of Garfield and Maguire. A few also applauded when Maguire got stabbed which made everyone laugh.