Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Immortal Iron Fist!

I haven't read this, but thought I would read it for the first time in a bound edition (yay!)

Can someone who knows Iron Fist pls give me some ideas as to the best order for reading a great book?
So far I have:

Immortal Iron Fist 1-27
Immortal Weapons 1-5

...and that's it :P

If anyone has any advice (eg, skip Immortal weapons, or add ______) I would love to hear it.

Thanks guys!

Comments

• random73random73 Posts: 2,318
    Immortal Iron Fist is fabulous but i can take or leave the Immortal Weapons. I think it spins out of the later issues of Iron Fist (beyond issue 27 i mean) so i would put those off till after you were done with the Iron Fist stuff altogether.
  • I'd read the whole thing (if you can get it fairly cheap), but there is a step down in quality when Fraction and Brubaker leave.
  • random73random73 Posts: 2,318
    a baby step. even post-fraction is pretty good. not AS good but certainly readable.
  • Imortal Iron fist 1-27 was hands down awesome. Read the whole thing art and story are beautiful.
  • There are a few tie-ins that you're missing. Orson Randall and the Green Mist of Death, Orson Randall and the Death Queen of China, and The Origin of Danny Rand. There's also an annual. It's been a long time, so I don't remember how critical any of these are to the storyline, but I know that at least the Orson Randall issues were pretty good.
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 549
    Agitprop said:

There are a few tie-ins that you're missing. Orson Randall and the Green Mist of Death, Orson Randall and the Death Queen of China, and The Origin of Danny Rand. There's also an annual. It's been a long time, so I don't remember how critical any of these are to the storyline, but I know that at least the Orson Randall issues were pretty good.

Yup, I think you may be able to look on Amazon and see what trades they put them in. It may not be perfect but it's a good start.

Dang I don't think I ever read the Immortal Weapons. Such a same that series was soooo great then it just faded away...

• bryciebrycie Posts: 10
    Guys! Thank you SO much! I'll do my due diligence and let you know how the map ends up :)
  • Immortal Iron Fist was sooooooo darn good. It is on my watchlist for a cheap-ish fair condition lot to bind. I wouldn't include Immortal Weapons.