Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Selling Thread- PreEbay/Ebay/Etc.

Comments

• Options
    I have Love and Rockets Trades Volumes 1-15 available for $95 shipped. Most of them are the reprinted editions from the 90's by Fantagraphics. Most are in superb condition. One or two of the books show some cover wear.
  • Options
    PlaneisPlaneis Posts: 980
    Hey... I'm selling hardcovers of Infinite Crisis and Identity Crisis, starting bid of .99

Infinite Crisis

Identity Crisis
  • Options
    ONE DAY ONLY VALENTINE'S DAY SKETCH CARD AUCTION! ENDS SOON!

Good morning to all of my friends out there in sketch card land!!

I have TEN Beautiful new personal sketch cards on a 24 hour auction, just WAITING for you to show them some love!! Today's group includes GOLDEN AGE WONDER WOMAN, FEMFORCE'S MS. VICTORY, BLACK PHOENIX and THE SCARLET WITCH! Each card was created on my personalized sketch card stock, in Copic Markers and acrylic! Every card will be shipped and packed for protection! All artwork ships worldwide! Remember, this could be just the thing that you're looking for as a Valentine's Day gift! Thanks for looking, and HAPPY BIDDING! Ebay store id: Captivetiger stores.ebay.com/captivetiger
  • Options
    monkeyboy666monkeyboy666 Posts: 38
    edited April 2014
    Ending 04/13/2014
    Still making room in the comic book room. All the below listed are at my ebay site: http://www.stores.ebay.com/Theos-Comic-Room . Please take a look if you are interested. Everything relisted has been reduced in price.

If you win the auction, please let me know if you're a CGS forum member, and I'll take off an additional 10% of the final auction price (sorry not the shipping cost though). Just tell me and wait for the new invoice with the 10% off the auction price. Yes, I saw another forum member do it and it's a good idea.

BATMAN AND ROBIN: KILLER CROC #23.4A (DC,'13,2nd Series)(3-D Cover) Seeley
    BATMAN INCORPORATED #0,#1-#13 + Extras (DC,Vol2,2012){NM/VF} Morrison, Burnham
    DAWN THE RETURN OF THE GODDESS #1, #2 (Sirius, 1999){NM/VF} Joseph Linsner
    GLENN FABRY SKETCHBOOK #1 SC (Berserker, 2013){NM/VF}
    GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #0.1,#1-#3 (Marvel,Vol 3,2013){NM/VF} Bendis, McNiven
    GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #5, #6, #7 (Marvel,Vol 3,2013){NM/VF} Bendis, Pichelli
    HARLEY QUINN #0 (DC, 2013, 1st Prnt){NM/VF} NEW 52 DC; Amanda Conner, Palmiotti
    INCOGNITO TPB (Marvel/Icon, 2009) #1-REP {NM/VF} Ed Brubaker, Sean Phillips
    JOHNNY HIRO TPB (AdHouse Books, 2009){NM/VF} #1-1ST, Fred Chao
    MORNING GLORIES #5B, 1st Print (Image,'10){NM/VF} Nick Spencer,Joe Eisma,Esquejo
    PROPOSITION PLAYER #1-#6 Complete (Vertigo,1999){NM/VF} Bill Willingham, Guinan
    REALITY CHECK #1 - #4 (Image, 2013){NM/VF} Glen Brunswick, Viktor Bogdanovic
    SANDMAN #3 (DC/Vertigo,1989,2nd Series){NM/VF} Constantine, Neil Gaiman, Kieth
    SANDMAN #4 (DC/Vertigo, 1989, 2nd Series){NM/VF} Neil Gaiman, Sam Kieth
    SANDMAN #7 (DC/Vertigo, 1989, 2nd Series){NM/VF} Neil Gaiman, Mike Dringenberg
    SUPERMAN #203 - #215 (DC, Vol2, 2004){NM/VF} Brian Azzarello, Jim Lee
    SUPURBIA #1-#4; LS (Boom, 2012, 1st Pt){NM/VF} Grace Randolph, Russell Dauterman

Thanks,
    Theo
  • Options
    I'm busy cleaning house again. Unloading all the great stuff that I have that I really don't see a need to keep for myself anymore because I either don't have the room to display or don't have the time to play. So my loss is totally your gain!!

Here is a collection of Final Fantasy games. It's almost all of the ones that came out for the Playstation and Playstation 2:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/8-FINAL-FANTASY-game-packs-which-includes-10-Final-Fantasy-Games-/251471019162?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a8cd73c9a

8 DC Classics Collect and Connect figures:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251471027958
  • Options
    EarthGBillyEarthGBilly Posts: 362
    edited March 2014
    Not for nothing, and it doesn't *really* matter, but has it bothered anyone else as long as it has me that the title of this thread is misspelled?

:-B
  • Options
    gavigavi Posts: 41
    12 pages in and I never noticed until you pointed it out
  • Options
    gavi said:

12 pages in and I never noticed until you pointed it out

Same. Granted, I'm not the brightest lamp in the living room, but still ...

• Options
    CorwinCorwin Posts: 549

I'm busy cleaning house again. Unloading all the great stuff that I have that I really don't see a need to keep for myself anymore because I either don't have the room to display or don't have the time to play. So my loss is totally your gain!!

Here is a collection of Final Fantasy games. It's almost all of the ones that came out for the Playstation and Playstation 2:

Wow I just realized I also have all these games but I don't know if I could ever part with them...I know you said you don't have time but are you considering getting some of the HD remakes? Like FFX?
  • Options
    I might get them again if they are on digital download. I just have zero time to play them and if someone else could enjoy them, then that makes me happy.
  • Options
    KrescanKrescan Posts: 623
    I bought a Baron Zemo select figure this weekend at the Lexington toy and comicon and I was thinking man I need a Captain America to pose him next to. Now he has to fight the all of the Avengers. Thanks @Royal_Lantern‌
  • Options
    You're welcome. I am packaging that up today and will be mailing that out priority. So hopefully you will have it early next week (depending on the speed of the USP).

I'm happy to hear they will be going to a good home of someone who will enjoy them. I just had to make cuts in my collection for space reasons, and sadly those had to go. I do have my Avengers Lego figures though, so the Avengers in one form stay with me. Very happy to see them going to you. :-)
  • Options
    bamfbamfbamfbamf Posts: 718
    Anyone have any loose Power Rangers toys or Transformer Animated toys or loose Legos?

Looking for cheap, played with, banged up toys for my 4 year olds

Thank you!
  • Options
    mwhitt80mwhitt80 Posts: 4,613
    edited March 2014

Not for nothing, and it doesn't *really* matter, but has it bothered anyone else as long as it has me that the title of this thread is misspelled?

Fixed
    You know in two years I never noticed it. Had it been mentioned I probably could have done something ;)

Also jst noticed it but the new forums are 2 this month. Happy rebooting month.
  • Options
    EarthGBillyEarthGBilly Posts: 362
    mwhitt80 said:

Fixed
    You know in two years I never noticed it. Had it been mentioned I probably could have done something ;)

Also jst noticed it but the new forums are 2 this month. Happy rebooting month.
    It was a case of simply not wanting to be "that guy" to point it out. I figured someone would notice eventually... but they never did... and I started having these dreams, waking up in cold sweats, seeing missing r's everywhere I went...

I finally broke down and mentioned it. Now, this demon that has vexed me for so long has been exorcised.

This house... is clean.
  • Options
    BBVLouBBVLou Posts: 13
    edited May 2014
    Hello all,

Some of you may know me from the old Raving Toy Maniac Toy Buzz, Action Figure Insider, the Fwoosh, Sequential Swap (for TPBs), and the SomethingAwful.com forums, where I've conducted several successful sales and trades in addition to here. I also have 100% positive eBay AND Amazon Marketplace feedback (both as "bigbadvoodoolou").

***Updated 05.03.14***

Stuff I have for sale or trade:

DC Direct figure stands:

Random DC and Marvel accessories:

Buffy and Angel (Diamond Select):
    Giles (Moore Action Collectibles version; loose and complete):
    Anya (Once More With Feeling version; loose)
    Faith (End of Days super-articulated version; loose)
    Tara (New Moon Rising version; loose)

Comics and TPBs:

Adventures of Captain America #1-4 (prestige format; inspiration for movie; signed by Kevin Maguire)
    Amazing Spider-Man #284-289 ("Gang War" with Punisher/Daredevil/Falcon/Black Cat and Hobgoblin reveal), 666 (Coliseum of Comics variant)
    Atomic Robo 2009, 2011, 2014 FCBD editions
    Avengers FCBD edition 2009 (Brian Bendis)
    Avengers: Infinity Quest one-shot (Brian Bendis; reprints Avengers (2010) #7-9)
    Avengers vs. X-Men Program Guide promo issue
    Batman: The Black Mirror TPB (Scott Snyder)
    Batman/Doc Savage #1 (Brian Azzarello/Phil Noto)
    Batman/Spirit #1 (Jeph Loeb/Darwyn Cooke)
    Before Watchmen: Minutemen #1-6 (signed by Darwyn Cooke)
    Blue Beetle (2000s series) #1-6 (Giffen/Rogers/Hamner; 1, 2, and 4 signed by Cully Hamner)
    Booster Gold (2nd series) #26-27 (Blackest Night)
    Captain America: Rebirth one-shot
    Captain America/Thor: The Mighty Fighting Avengers FCBD edition 2011 (Chris Samnee)
    Crisis on Infinite Earths TPB (George Perez)
    Danger Girl: Hawaiian Punch #1 (signed by Phil Noto)
    Danger Girl: Viva Las Danger #1 (signed by Phil Noto)
    Daredevil Vol. 8 TPB (David Mack)
    Dark Avengers Vol. 1 TPB (Brian Bendis)
    DC Kids FCBD edition 2010
    Deadenders TPB (Ed Brubaker)
    Deadline #1-4 (signed by Greg Horn)
    EC Comics Sampler FCBD edition 2008
    Ex Machina Vol. 1-10 TPBs (Brian K. Vaughan/Tony Harris)
    Extreme Justice #0-4
    Green Arrow #1 (Kevin Smith)
    Green Hornet FCBD edition 2010
    Guardians of the Galaxy FCBD edition 2014
    Hawaiian Dick #1-3 (all signed by B. Clay Moore and Steven Griffin)
    Identity Disc #1-5 (homage to The Usual Suspects, only with Marvel villains including Deadpool and Bullseye)
    Incorruptible/Irredeemable FCBD edition 2010 (Mark Waid)
    Invincible Iron Man #1 (promo) (Matt Fraction)
    Iron Man/Nova FCBD edition 2010
    Justice Society of America 100-Page Super Spectacular (reprints)
    Martian Manhunter: American Secrets #1-3 (miniseries)
    Marvel Super Special #33: The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension (oversized movie adaptation)
    OMAC Project TPB (Greg Rucka)
    Punisher #1 ('80s ongoing)
    Punisher War Journal #1 ('80s)
    Punisher War Zone #1 ('80s)
    Red Rocket 7 #1-7 (Mike Allred; oversized)
    Sandman Vol. 5: A Game of You TPB (Neil Gaiman)
    Sandman: Endless Nights Preview (Neil Gaiman)
    Scene of the Crime #1-4 (Ed Brubaker; signed by Michael Lark)
    Secret Wars #1
    Serenity/Star Wars FCBD 2012 edition
    Seven Soldiers of Victory #0 (Grant Morrison)
    Shadow: Blood and Judgment #1-4 (Howard Chaykin)
    She-Hulk Vol. 5: Planet Without a Hulk TPB (Dan Slott)
    Spawn #1, 9 (Neil Gaiman; 1st appearance of Angela)
    Spider-Man's Tangled Web #4 (signed by Greg Rucka)
    Super Dinosaur FCBD edition 2011
    Watchmen #1 (Alan Moore, Dave Gibbons)
    World's Funnest special (Evan Dorkin; Mister Mxyzptlk v. Bat-Mite)
    X-Factor (1st series) #41-42 (Art Adams), 67-68 (signed by Art Thibert)

TPBs and Comics I want:
    JLA Vol. 2 Deluxe Edition hardcover (Morrison)
    Arkham Asylum hardcover (Morrison)
    Hawkeye Vol. 3 TPB
    Superior Foes of Spider-Man Vol. 2 TPB
    Death: The Time of Your Life TPB
    Siege: Dark Avengers TPB
    iZombie Vol. 2-4 TPBs
    Obscure Mike Allred comics: Graphique Musique, Grafik Muzik, Creatures of the Id, Dead Air...

Trading Sandman TPBs (Vol. 6 & 10) to end up with a matching set:

Does anyone prefer single issue comic books to TPBs?
    I have the following comics as singles, but I'd gratefully trade them for the corresponding TPBs:

Batman/Huntress: Cry For Blood (#1-6)
    Before Watchmen: Minutemen (#1-6, signed by Darwyn Cooke!)
    Blue Beetle: Shellshocked (#1-6; 1, 2, and 4 signed by Cully Hamner!)
    Coup D'Etat (Sleeper, Stormwatch, Wildcats 3.0, Authority)
    Deadline (#1-4, signed by Greg Horn!)
    Deadshot: Beginnings (#1-4)
    Dr. Mid-Nite (#1-3)
    Grendel: Devil Tales (#16-19; signed by Matt Wagner!)
    Hawaiian Dick (#1-3; signed by B. Clay Moore and Steven Griffin!)
    Identity Disc (#1-5)
    Red Rocket 7 (#1-7; oversized)
    Scene of the Crime: A Little Piece of Goodnight (#1-4; signed by Michael Lark!)
    Vigilante: City Lights, Prairie Justice (#1-4)

Toys and Collectibles I want:
    DC Universe Classics: Ice
    Marvel Legends: She-Hulk, Luke Cage (Thunderbolts), Hawkeye (modern costume), Boomerang
    Justice League Unlimited (customs only): Golden Age Sandman, Catman
    HeroClix: Oracle
    Transformers: Classics Voyager Optimus Prime (gun only)
    Eaglemoss: Starman (or even just the magazine)
    Simpsons World of Springfield: Comic Book Guy
  • Options
    listed some Green Lantern, trial of jean grey, Cataclysm, Wolverine and the x-men and some other stuff. http://www.ebay.com/sch/turnerfan1/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
  • Options
    peterparker18102peterparker18102 Posts: 11
    edited April 2014
    Moving some stuff I haven't read in forever. All hardcover unless noted. All in great shape. If you buy the lot I'll cut you a deal!

Judas coin 15
    American vampire v 1&2 25
    Preacher books 1-4 80 (these are the bigger collections about 350 pgs a piece)
    Duncan the wonder dog first edition(soft) 25
    Strangers in paradise pocket edition 1-6 (soft) 45
    The mighty Thor omnibus 80
    From hell (soft) 15
    Absolute v for vendetta 50
    Sandman 1-6 (soft) 35
    Try email rather than pm here

smc18049gmail
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Ending 05/11/2014
    Still making room in the comic book room. All the below listed are at my ebay site: http://www.stores.ebay.com/Theos-Comic-Room . Please take a look if you are interested. Everything relisted has been reduced in price.

If you win the auction, please let me know if you're a CGS forum member, and I'll take off an additional 10% of the final auction price (sorry not the shipping cost though). Just tell me and wait for the new invoice with the 10% off the auction price. Yes, I saw another forum member do it and it's a good idea.

BATMAN INCORPORATED #0,#1 - #13 + Extras (DC,Vol2,2012){NM/VF} Morrison, Burnham
    BEFORE WATCHMEN: DR. MANHATTAN #1 - #4 (DC, 2012){NM/VF} Strazynski, Adam Hughes
    BEFORE WATCHMEN: MINUTEMEN #1 - #6 (DC, 2012){NM/VF} Darwyn Cooke, Len Wein
    BEFORE WATCHMEN: SILK SPECTRE #1-#4 (DC, '12){NM/VF} Darwyn Cooke, Amanda Conner
    DEADLY CLASS #1 Cover A (Image, 2014){NM/VF} 1st Print; Rick Remender, Wes Craig
    EARTH 2 #2A (DC, 2012) First Print {NM/VF} James Robinson, Nicola Scott; New 52
    INCOGNITO TPB (Marvel/Icon, 2009) #1-REP {NM/VF} Ed Brubaker, Sean Phillips
    JUPITER'S LEGACY #1 - #4 (Image, 2013){NM/VF} Frank Quitely, Mark Millar
    LOCKE & KEY ALPHA #2A (IDW, 2013){NM/VF} Joe Hill, Gabriel Rodriguez
    MORNING GLORIES #5B, 1st Print (Image,'10){NM/VF} Nick Spencer,Joe Eisma,Esquejo
    REALITY CHECK #1 - #4 (Image, 2013){NM/VF} Glen Brunswick, Viktor Bogdanovic
    SANDMAN #3 (DC/Vertigo,'89,2nd Series){NM/VF} Constantine appears, Gaiman, Kieth
    SANDMAN #7 (DC/Vertigo, 1989, 2nd Series){NM/VF} Neil Gaiman, Mike Dringenberg
    SECRET #1 - #7 Complete (Image, 2012){NM/VF} Jonathan Hickman, Ryan Bodenheim
    SUPURBIA #1-#4; LS (Boom, 2012, 1st Pt){NM/VF} Grace Randolph, Russell Dauterman
    TALES OF THE TEEN TITANS #44 (DC,1984){VF} 1st Dick Grayson as Nightwing; Perez
    THE ANSWER #1 - #4 (Dark Horse, 2012){NM/VF} Mike Norton, Dennis Hopeless
    UNITY #1 - #4 (Valiant, 2013){NM/VF} Matt Kindt, Doug Braithwaite

Thanks,
    Theo
  • Options
    7 SEXAH New Project Pinup sketch cards are now up on ebay for one day only! Auction ends Thursday, May 1! Thanks for looking, and happy bidding! http://stores.ebay.com/captivetiger
  • Options
    BBVLouBBVLou Posts: 13
    edited May 2014
    Hello all,

Some of you may know me from the old Raving Toy Maniac Toy Buzz, Action Figure Insider, the Fwoosh, Sequential Swap (for TPBs), and the SomethingAwful.com forums, where I've conducted several successful sales and trades in addition to here. I also have 100% positive eBay AND Amazon Marketplace feedback (both as "bigbadvoodoolou").

***Updated 05.21.14***

Stuff I have for sale or trade:

DC Direct figure stands:

Random DC and Marvel accessories:

Buffy and Angel (Diamond Select):
    Giles (Moore Action Collectibles version; loose and complete):
    Anya (Once More With Feeling version; loose)
    Faith (End of Days super-articulated version; loose)
    Tara (New Moon Rising version; loose)

Comics and TPBs:

Adventures of Captain America #1-4 (prestige format; inspiration for movie; signed by Kevin Maguire)
    Amazing Spider-Man #284-289 ("Gang War" with Punisher/Daredevil/Falcon/Black Cat and Hobgoblin reveal), 666 (Coliseum of Comics variant)
    Atomic Robo 2009, 2011, 2014 FCBD editions
    Avengers FCBD edition 2009 (Brian Bendis)
    Avengers: Infinity Quest one-shot (Brian Bendis; reprints Avengers (2010) #7-9)
    Avengers vs. X-Men Program Guide promo issue
    Batman: The Black Mirror TPB (Scott Snyder)
    Batman/Doc Savage #1 (Brian Azzarello/Phil Noto)
    Batman/Spirit #1 (Jeph Loeb/Darwyn Cooke)
    Before Watchmen: Minutemen #1-6 (signed by Darwyn Cooke)
    Blue Beetle (2000s series) #1-6 (Giffen/Rogers/Hamner; 1, 2, and 4 signed by Cully Hamner)
    Booster Gold (2nd series) #26-27 (Blackest Night)
    Captain America: Rebirth one-shot
    Captain America/Thor: The Mighty Fighting Avengers FCBD edition 2011 (Chris Samnee)
    Catwoman Vol. 3: Under Pressure TPB (Ed Brubaker; reprints the previously-uncollected last year of his run: #25-37)
    Crisis on Infinite Earths TPB (George Perez)
    Danger Girl: Hawaiian Punch #1 (signed by Phil Noto)
    Danger Girl: Viva Las Danger #1 (signed by Phil Noto)
    Daredevil Vol. 8 TPB (David Mack)
    Dark Avengers Vol. 1 TPB (Brian Bendis)
    DC Kids FCBD edition 2010
    Deadenders TPB (Ed Brubaker)
    Deadline #1-4 (signed by Greg Horn)
    EC Comics Sampler FCBD edition 2008
    Ex Machina Vol. 1-10 TPBs (Brian K. Vaughan/Tony Harris)
    Extreme Justice #0-4
    Green Arrow #1 (Kevin Smith)
    Green Hornet FCBD edition 2010
    Guardians of the Galaxy FCBD edition 2014
    Hawaiian Dick #1-3 (all signed by B. Clay Moore and Steven Griffin)
    Identity Disc #1-5 (homage to The Usual Suspects, only with Marvel villains including Deadpool and Bullseye)
    Incorruptible/Irredeemable FCBD edition 2010 (Mark Waid)
    Invincible Iron Man #1 (promo) (Matt Fraction)
    Iron Man/Nova FCBD edition 2010
    JSA Vol. 1-2 TPBs (James Robinson/David Goyer/Geoff Johns)
    Justice Society of America 100-Page Super Spectacular (reprints)
    Martian Manhunter: American Secrets #1-3 (miniseries)
    Marvel Super Special #33: The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension (oversized movie adaptation)
    OMAC Project TPB (Greg Rucka)
    Punisher #1 ('80s ongoing)
    Punisher War Journal #1 ('80s)
    Punisher War Zone #1 ('80s)
    Red Rocket 7 #1-7 (Mike Allred; oversized)
    Sandman Vol. 5, 6, 10 TPBs (Neil Gaiman)
    Sandman: Endless Nights Preview (Neil Gaiman)
    Scene of the Crime #1-4 (Ed Brubaker; signed by Michael Lark)
    Secret Wars #1
    Serenity/Star Wars FCBD 2012 edition
    Seven Soldiers of Victory #0 (Grant Morrison)
    Shadow: Blood and Judgment #1-4 (Howard Chaykin)
    Shadow: The Fire of Creation TPB (Garth Ennis)
    She-Hulk Vol. 5: Planet Without a Hulk TPB (Dan Slott)
    Spawn #1, 9 (Neil Gaiman; 1st appearance of Angela)
    Spider-Man's Tangled Web #4 (signed by Greg Rucka)
    Super Dinosaur FCBD edition 2011
    Twilight #1-3 (Howard Chaykin; DC's space heroes; #1 signed by Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez)
    Watchmen #1 (Alan Moore, Dave Gibbons)
    World's Funnest special (Evan Dorkin; Mister Mxyzptlk v. Bat-Mite)
    X-Factor (1st series) #41-42 (Art Adams), 67-68 (signed by Art Thibert)

TPBs and Comics I want:
    JLA Vol. 2 Deluxe Edition hardcover (Morrison)
    Hawkeye Vol. 3 TPB
    Superior Foes of Spider-Man Vol. 2 TPB
    Fatale Vol. 5 TPB
    She-Hulk Vol. 1 TPB (Soule)
    Moon Knight Vol. 1 TPB (Ellis)
    Death: The Time of Your Life TPB
    Siege: Dark Avengers TPB
    iZombie Vol. 2-4 TPBs
    Obscure Mike Allred comics: Graphique Musique, Grafik Muzik, Creatures of the Id, Dead Air...

Trading Sandman TPBs (Vol. 6 & 10) to end up with a matching set:

Does anyone prefer single issue comic books to TPBs?
    I have the following comics as singles, but I'd gratefully trade them for the corresponding TPBs:

Batman/Huntress: Cry For Blood (#1-6)
    Before Watchmen: Minutemen (#1-6, signed by Darwyn Cooke!)
    Blue Beetle: Shellshocked (#1-6; 1, 2, and 4 signed by Cully Hamner!)
    Coup D'Etat (Sleeper, Stormwatch, Wildcats 3.0, Authority)
    Deadline (#1-4, signed by Greg Horn!)
    Deadshot: Beginnings (#1-4)
    Dr. Mid-Nite (#1-3)
    Grendel: Devil Tales (#16-19; signed by Matt Wagner!)
    Hawaiian Dick (#1-3; signed by B. Clay Moore and Steven Griffin!)
    Identity Disc (#1-5)
    Red Rocket 7 (#1-7; oversized)
    Scene of the Crime: A Little Piece of Goodnight (#1-4; signed by Michael Lark!)
    Vigilante: City Lights, Prairie Justice (#1-4)

Toys and Collectibles I want:
    DC Universe Classics/Infinite Earths: Ice
    Marvel Legends: She-Hulk, Luke Cage (Thunderbolts), Hawkeye (modern costume), Boomerang
    Justice League Unlimited (customs only): Golden Age Sandman, Catman
    HeroClix: Oracle
    Transformers: Classics Voyager Optimus Prime (gun only)
    Eaglemoss: Starman (or even just the magazine)
    Simpsons World of Springfield: Comic Book Guy
  • Options
    GWEN STACY, VALKYRIE & X23 PERSONAL SKETCH CARD ART AUCTION! 1 day only! Ends Wednesday, May 7! Ships worldwide!
    stores.ebay.com/captivetiger
  • Options
    jessesjesses Posts: 9
    edited May 2014
    Buy some stuff before it goes up on eBay.
    Contact me via email - itsmrstaab@gmail.com
    Have sold on eBay under jessehxc

Prices include shipping and are negotiable!!

The Ultimates - All four TPBs [$35]
    Spider-Man: Blue Hardcover [$15]
    Morning Glories Vol 1 TPB [$8]
    The Pulse Vols 1-3 TPBs [$25]
    Batman Illustrated by Neal Adams HC [$30]
    Secret Warriors Vols 1 and 2 Premiere Edition HCs [$25]
    Turok Son of Stone Dark Horse Archives Vol 1 [$30]

Thanks! Going to eBay on Friday if none of you fine folks take them. Would much rather sell to a fellow CGSer than someone random.

jesse
  • Options
    ULTIMATE BLACK CAT, VALKYRIE, ICE and LADY BLACKHAWK personal sketch card art auction is now live @ my ebay store!TODAY ONLY! All artwork ships worldwide! Thanks for looking, and thank you for your bids! stores.ebay.com/captivetiger
  • Options
    MegaVoiceMegaVoice Posts: 6
    I have unused digital codes that are in my sketch cover books that I won't be using. I thought I would see if anyone on here would like them. I will sell each one for 99 cents. Here is the list:
    Iron Fist: The Living Weapon #1 (2 codes)
    All New X-Men #1
    Avengers #1 (Hickman run)
    Avengers vs X-Men #1
    Wolverine #1 (Cornell/Davis)
    Amazing Spider-Man #1 (Current series - 2 codes)

I will let these hang out there for a week or so before going to Ebay with them. I will be getting rid of a lot of physical books in the near future as well (time to cull the herd).
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Ending 06/15/2014

AQUAMAN AND THE OTHERS #1A (DC, 2014){NM/VF} Dan Jurgens, Lan Medina
    BEFORE WATCHMEN: SILK SPECTRE #1-#4 (DC, '12){NM/VF} Darwyn Cooke, Amanda Conner
    BUCK ROGERS IN THE 25th CENTURY #1A (Hermes Press, 2013){NM/VF} Howard Chaykin
    CASTLE WAITING #1 - #18 Vol. #3 ( Fantagraphics,2006){NM/VF} Linda Medley
    CASTLE WAITING #1 - #7 + Hiatus Issue +Extra (Olio,1997){NM/VF} L.Medley; Signed
    CASTLE WAITING #1 - #9 Vol. #2 (Cartoon / Olio,2000){NM/VF} Linda Medley
    CASTLE WAITING THE CURSE OF BRAMBLY HEDGE TPB (Olio,1996){NM/VF} Sketch / Signed
    CEREBUS #151 - #175: MOTHERS & DAUGHTERS (Aardvark,'91){NM/VF} Dave Sim, Gerhard
    CEREBUS #176 - #200: MOTHERS & DAUGHTERS (Aardvark,'93){NM/VF} Dave Sim, Gerhard
    DETECTIVE COMICS #27B (DC, 2014, 2nd Series){NM/VF} John Layman, Jason Fabok
    EARTH 2 #2A (DC, 2012) First Print {NM/VF} James Robinson, Nicola Scott; New 52
    MOUSE GUARD LABYRINTH & OTHER STORIES HC (Archaia,'14){NM} Free Comic Book Day
    QUANTUM AND WOODY #1A (Valiant, 2013, 2nd Series){NM/VF} James Asmus, Tom Fowler
    SANDMAN PRESENTS LOVE STREET #1-#3 (DC, 1999){NM/VF} Peter Hogan, Michael Zulli
    SCARLET #1 - #7 (Marvel/Icon,2010){NM/VF} Brian Michael Bendis, Alex Maleev

Thanks,
    Theo
  • Options
    I have a Green Lantern Fossil watch from 2006. I was wondering if anyone knows the value of this? Is it more than retail? I'm looking to sell or trade for comics.
  • Options
    fredzillafredzilla Posts: 2,131

I have a Green Lantern Fossil watch from 2006. I was wondering if anyone knows the value of this? Is it more than retail? I'm looking to sell or trade for comics.

As with most collectables, "It's worth what someone is willing to pay." To a GL fan you'll probably get a little more. I'm not sure what retail was originally, but a quick Google search I found a couple of expired eBay listings that had one sell for $99 and another for $112.