Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The LanternCast & Related Spin-Off's (Elseworlds, Green Lantern/Green Arrow, Mosaic, etc.)

CageNarleighCageNarleigh Posts: 729
edited January 2014 in Other Comic Podcasts
I really should have gotten on this earlier when this forum came back, but quite honestly, I thought this forum was the temporary forum until we got a more "permanent" home. Apparently I'm an idiot. lol

Well, now that I've got the "reigns" of the LanternCast (as it were) I figured all sorts of social media blitzes are better than none.

So what's the LanternCast? It's a podcast about EVERYTHING Green Lantern related. It was started by Jim Ford (choanata on the forums) and Dan Kurtzke (gland on the forums) over 5 years ago. I joined later on. Recently the guys got burned out on GL and such and, with Geoff's departure from all things GL, it seemed like as good of a time as any to retire and hand the reigns over to me. So who am I? I'm Chad Bokelman. I like the 60's and 70's (politics, youth culture, pop culture, comics, music, etc.), writing, comics (mostly DC, mostly pre-New52) and more. You want to know more, just ask me. I brought on friend of the show Mark Marble as a new co-host and we've been returning to "Current" issue reviews of all lantern related titles. So far we've got 3 episodes out with the new team (5 if you count my 2013 Wizard World Austin Interviews and my GL/GA spin-off).

We're on iTunes and Stitcher and you can listen/download episodes from our website as well. You can connect with us on Facebook and Twitter (just search our name). You can email us at lanterncast@gmail.com and leave us a voicemail at 708-LANTERN.

*whew*

Now that that's out of the way, all future posts on this thread I'll be sure to make just posts about new episodes. And PLEASE feel free to leave feedback for various episodes in this thread as well! We LOVE feedback and often read it on nearly every episode! (well, now that the new podcasting team is in place)

Comments