Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Selling Thread- PreEbay/Ebay/Etc.

Comments

• Options
    So, I am once again in the process of clearing a lot of my stuff out. It's all good stuff, but I need to make room for other things and build up some capital for some of those SDCC exclusives!!

I will be posting things here as I list them. First up are a whole bunch of DC New 52 titles:

The first 9 issues of Swamp Thing
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-NEW-52-SWAMP-THING-by-SCOTT-SNYDER-Issues-1-through-9-/251567566828?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3a92986fec

The first 9 issues, plus issue #0 of Batwing
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-NEW-52-BATWING-Issues-0-through-9-/251567584113?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3a9298b371

The full run of The Ravagers
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-NEW-52-RAVAGERS-FULL-RUN-Issues-0-through-12-/251567580465?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3a9298a531

The first 22 issues of Stormwatch plus the #0 issue
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-NEW-52-STORMWATCH-Issues-0-through-22-/251567573008?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3a92988810
  • Options
    turnerfan77turnerfan77 Posts: 60
    edited July 2014
    Listed some lots of Scarlet Spider, Superman Unchainded, Forever Evil, and Wolverine http://www.ebay.com/sch/turnerfan1/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
  • Options
    TobyToby Posts: 91
    Tf77....link? Dont see on my phone at least.
  • Options
    Toby said:

Tf77....link? Dont see on my phone at least.

Sorry about that!!
  • Options
    Ending 07/06/2014
    Still making room in the comic book room. All the below listed are at my ebay site: http://www.stores.ebay.com/Theos-Comic-Room . Please take a look if you are interested. Everything relisted has been reduced in price.

If you win the auction, please let me know if you're a CGS forum member, and I'll take off an additional 10% of the final auction price (sorry not the shipping cost though). Just tell me and wait for the new invoice with the 10% off the auction price. Yes, I saw another forum member do it and it's a good idea.

AQUAMAN AND THE OTHERS #1A (DC, 2014){NM/VF} Dan Jurgens, Lan Medina
    BEFORE WATCHMEN: SILK SPECTRE #1-#4 (DC, '12){NM/VF} Darwyn Cooke, Amanda Conner
    BUCK ROGERS IN THE 25th CENTURY #1A (Hermes Press, 2013){NM/VF} Howard Chaykin
    CASTLE WAITING #1 - #18 Vol. #3 ( Fantagraphics,2006){NM/VF} Linda Medley
    CASTLE WAITING #1 - #7 + Hiatus Issue +Extra (Olio,1997){NM/VF} L.Medley; Signed
    CASTLE WAITING #1 - #9 Vol. #2 (Cartoon / Olio,2000){NM/VF} Linda Medley
    CASTLE WAITING THE CURSE OF BRAMBLY HEDGE TPB (Olio,1996){NM/VF} Sketch / Signed
    CEREBUS #266 - #300: LATTER DAYS Complte (Aardvark,'01){NM/VF} Dave Sim, Gerhard
    CHIN MUSIC #1, #2 (Image, 2013, All 1st Prints){NM/VF} Steve Niles, Tony Harris
    DEAD BODY ROAD #1 - #6 (Image, 2014){NM/VF} Justin Jordan & Matteo Scalera
    EARTH 2 #2A (DC, 2012) First Print {NM/VF} James Robinson, Nicola Scott; New 52
    JOHNNY HIRO TPB (AdHouse Books, 2009){NM/VF} #1-1ST, Fred Chao
    KABUKI #1/2 (Wizard, 1997, 1st Print){NM/VF} David Mack; with COA
    KABUKI #4 VIRGIN VARIANT COVER (Image,1998, Vol#1,1st Print){NM/VF} David Mack
    MIKE MIGNOLA'S HELLBOY: SOURCEBOOK AND ROLEPLAYING GAME (DH, '02){NM/VF} 1ST ED.
    MORNING GLORIES #5B, 1st Print (Image,'10){NM/VF} Nick Spencer,Joe Eisma,Esquejo
    MOUSE GUARD LABYRINTH & OTHER STORIES HC (Archaia,'14){NM} Free Comic Book Day
    RONIN #1 (DC, 1983){NM/VF} Frank Miller, Lynn Varley, John Costanza
    SANDMAN PRESENTS LOVE STREET #1-#3 (DC, 1999){NM/VF} Peter Hogan, Michael Zulli
    SCARLET #1 - #7 (Marvel/Icon,2010){NM/VF} Brian Michael Bendis, Alex Maleev
    VIOLENT MESSIAHS (Lot of 15) 2 Limited Series & 1-Shots; Tone Rodriguez, Dysart

Thanks,
    Theo
  • Options
    MegaVoiceMegaVoice Posts: 6
    I am about to enter what I will call 'The Great Purge'. It may take me several months to cull my collection down to what I truly want to keep. Many listings will be available soon. I will post here when they go up.

However, I have a question for the users on this thread. The vast majority of Marvel books include a digital code with them. I haven't redeemed most of the codes either, but as I move to digital, I was wondering what people think about including that the codes may still work (some of the codes have past their expiration date, but have heard that they may still work) or just list the issues as is. It is a bit of a conundrum that I am trying to work out and would like other peoples thoughts on the matter.

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Ack..."the great purge"...say it ain't so!
  • Options
    ElsiebubElsiebub Posts: 338
    edited July 2014
    MegaVoice said:

However, I have a question for the users on this thread. The vast majority of Marvel books include a digital code with them. I haven't redeemed most of the codes either, but as I move to digital, I was wondering what people think about including that the codes may still work (some of the codes have past their expiration date, but have heard that they may still work) or just list the issues as is. It is a bit of a conundrum that I am trying to work out and would like other peoples thoughts on the matter.

Speaking from experience, it probably IS worth your time to say that the codes are included. I've listed relatively recent Marvel comics on eBay before, and a few times potential buyers have contacted me to ask "Are the codes unused?"

So I would just come up with a standard 1-2 sentence statement like "Any digital codes in my comics are UNUSED, but if the comic is over a year old, the code is past the expiration date and may not work." Just post whatever statement you come up with in all your lots. It's too much work to go through every lot and say "The first seven issues have codes, but they may have expired... but the twelve most recent issues still have codes that probably work... but on August 12th another code will expire... etc".

Hope that helps.

...Good luck with the Purge! We all gotta purge at least some of our stuff sometimes! Be sure to post it here first!
  • Options
    BBVLouBBVLou Posts: 13
    edited November 2014
    Just updated my own sale/trade list and want list on page 14 of this thread:
    http://thecomicforums.com/discussion/197/selling-thread-preebay-ebay-etc/p14
  • Options
    MegaVoiceMegaVoice Posts: 6
    Here is the first round of stuff that I am going to list on Ebay. I don't have starting bids set yet since I haven't done the research on them yet. However, if anyone is interested, please feel free to contact me with an offer. Thanks!

The list:
    Dark Horse Presents #1-8 (80 page version)
    Indestructible Hulk #1-20, Annual Full Run + Bonus
    Daredevil #1-36 Full Run + Bonus
    All-New X-Men #1-7, #22-26
    Skottie Young Variants Lot
    Amazing X-Men #1-6
    Infinity #1-6
    Batman: The Dark Knight #1-29, #0 Full Run (New 52)
    Avenging Spider-Man #1-15, Annual
    Wolverine & The X-Men #1-19 (2011 run)
    Uncanny X-Men #1-5 + Bonus (2012 run)
    Incredible Hulk (2011) #1-15 Full Run
    Batwoman #1-17, 23, 0 (New 52)
    Green Lantern #1-16, 0 (New 52)
    Solo #1-12 (Darwyn Signed)
    All-Star Western #1-16, 0 (New 52)
    Batgirl #1-6 (New 52)
    Detective Comics #1-6 (New 52)
    Batman & Robin #1-6 (New 52)
    Catwoman #1-12 (New 52)
    Demon Knights #1-12 (New 52)
    Earth 2 #1-8, 0 (New 52)
    Superman #1-6 (New 52)
    Kick-Ass 2 #1-2
    Kick-Ass #1
    Chosen #1-3 (Mark Millar)
    Justice League Dark #1-6 (New 52)
    Moon Knight #1-12 (Bendis, Maleev)
    Winter Soldier #1-14 (Brubaker run)
    Hawkeye Trades Volume 1 & 2
    Elektra: Assassin HC - Sealed
    Steve Rogers: Super Soldier HC
    SHIELD: Architects of Forever HC
    Daredevil (Mark Waid) Volume 1 HC - Sealed
    Skull Plush doll
    Superman Chess Piece
    Gotham Central #1-40
    SCUD: The Disposable Assassin: The Whole Shebang! - Rob Schrab
    Streets of Glory HC - Garth Ennis / Mike Wolfer
    Anna Mercury HC - Warren Ellis / Facundo Percio
    Wolfskin HC - Warren Ellis / Juan Jose Ryp / Gianluca Pagliarani
    Captain America: The New Deal HC - John Ney Rieber / John Cassady (signed by Richard Starkings)
    The New Teen Titans Omnibus Volume 1 HC - Marv Wolfman / George Perez (signed by George Perez)
    Invincible Ultimate Collection HC Volumes 1-6 - Kirkman / Cory Walker / Ryan Ottley
    Dead @17 Ultimate Edition TPB - Josh Howard
    True Story: Swear to God Archives Volume 1 - Tom Beland
    Noble Causes Archives Volume 1 & 2 - Jay Faerber
    Savage Dragon Archives Volumes 1 & 2 - Erik Larsen
    Doktor Sleepless: Engines of Desire HC - Warren Ellis / Ivan Rodriguez
    Black Summer HC - Warren Ellis / Juan Jose Ryp
    The Secret History Omnibus Volume 1 HC - Jean-Pierre Pecau / Igor Kordey / Leo Pilipovic / Goran Sudzuka / Geto
    Crossed Volume 1 HC - Garth Ennis / Jacen Burrows
    No Hero HC - Warren Ellis / Juan Jose Ryp
    Ignition City HC - Warren Ellis / Gianluca Pagliarani
    Absolution HC - Christos Gage / Roberto Viacava
    Gravel Volume 2: The Major Seven HC - Warren Ellis / Mike Wolfer
  • Options
    bralinatorbralinator Posts: 5,967
    Huge .99 cent sale going on. Auctions just began.

Bronze, Copper & Modern age floppies. TPB's and some full runs/ Some modern books include digital copies.

Click here to see all the .99 cent and up books
  • Options
    Today only! ROCKET RACCOON! CATWOMAN! BLACK CANARY! ICE! RED SONJA! STAR SAPPHIRE! Personal Sketch card auction ends today! All artwork ships worldwide!
    stores.ebay.com/captivetiger
  • Options
    Going through some more comics. My loss is your gain.

So next I have on the list on ebay Suicide Squad. This is the entire New 52 run of Suicide Squad (#0-30), including the Amanda Waller one-shot special.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUICIDE-SQUAD-FULL-RUN-THE-NEW-52-Harley-Quinn-/251598125438?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3a946ab97e
  • Options
    SUMMER SKETCH CARD MADNESS 3 Day auction! Ends Saturday, August 2nd! Featuring ICE, ROCKET RACCOON, BLACK CANARY, ROGUE and HARLEY QUINN! All artwork ships worldwide! Thanks for looking, and thanks for your continued support! stores.ebay.com/captivetiger
  • Options
    monkeyboy666monkeyboy666 Posts: 38
    edited October 2014
    Ending 10/12/2014
    Still making room in the comic book room. All the below listed are at my ebay site: http://www.stores.ebay.com/Theos-Comic-Room . Please take a look if you are interested. Everything relisted has been reduced in price.

If you win the auction, please let me know if you're a CGS forum member, and I'll take off an additional 10% of the final auction price (sorry not the shipping cost though). Just tell me and wait for the new invoice with the 10% off the auction price. Yes, I saw another forum member do it and it's a good idea.

ATHENA VOLTAIRE Lot; FLIGHT OF THE FALCON #1-#4 & #1 S.Easy COLLECTED WEBCOMICS
    BLACK SCIENCE #4 (Image, 2014, 1st Prnt){NM/VF} Rick Remender, Matteo Scalera
    BLACK SCIENCE #6 (Image, 2014, 1st Prnt){NM/VF} Rick Remender, Matteo Scalera
    CHIN MUSIC #1, #2 (Image, 2013, All 1st Prints){NM/VF} Steve Niles, Tony Harris
    DARKSTARS #1-#12 (DC,'94){NM/VF} Michael Friedman, Larry Stroman, Travis Charest
    DEATH THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE #1 - #3 (Vertigo,1996){NM/VF} Neil Gaiman, Bachalo
    DEMON KNIGHTS #0, #1 - #23 (DC, 2012, All 1st Prints){NM/VF} Paul Cornell, Neves
    EAST OF WEST #5,#6,#7,#8,#9 (Image,'13,1st Prnt){NM/VF} Jonathan Hickman, Nick Dragotta
    FAUST LOVE OF THE DAMNED ACT #1 (Rebel, 1991){NM/VF} David Quinn, Tim Vigil
    GREEN LANTERN #38 (DC, 2009, 3rd Series){NM/VF} Geoff Johns, Ivan Reis
    GREEN LANTERN #43A (DC, 2009, 3rd Series){NM/VF} Geoff Johns, Doug Mahnke
    GREEN LANTERN #50A (DC, 2010, 3rd Series){NM/VF} Geoff Johns, Doug Mahnke
    IMAGE FIRSTS WALKING DEAD #1C (Image, 2012){NM/VF} Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore
    JLA CREATED EQUAL #1, #2 (DC, 2000){NM/VF} Fabian Nicieza, Kevin Maguire
    JOHNNY HIRO TPB (AdHouse Books, 2009){NM/VF} #1-1ST, Fred Chao
    KABUKI #1/2 (Wizard, 1997, 1st Print){NM/VF} David Mack; with COA
    KABUKI #4 VIRGIN VARIANT COVER (Image,1998, Vol#1,1st Print){NM/VF} David Mack
    LAZARUS #1A (Image, 2013, 1st print){NM/VF} SOLD OUT; Greg Rucka, Michael Lark
    MIKE MIGNOLA'S HELLBOY: SOURCEBOOK AND ROLEPLAYING GAME (DH, '02){NM/VF} 1ST ED.
    SABRETOOTH: X-MEN SPECIAL EVENT #1 (MARVEL,1995,Chromium){NM/VF} Nicieza, Frank
    SANDMAN PRESENTS LOVE STREET #1-#3 (DC, 1999){NM/VF} Peter Hogan, Michael Zulli
    STEVE ROGERS SUPER-SOLDIER #1-#4 +ANNUAL (Marvel,2010){NM/VF} BRUBAKER,EAGLESHAM
    SUPREME POWER NIGHTHAWK #1 - #6 (Marvel, 2005){NM/VF} Daniel Way, Steve Dillon
    TEAM ZERO #1 - #6 COMPLETE (DC/Wildstorm, 2006){NM/VF} Chuck Dixon, Doug Mahnke
    THE SAVIORS #1 - #5 (Image, 2013){NM/VF} James Robinson, J. Bone
    THE WAKE #1-#10 +Extra (Vertigo,2013,1st Prnt){NM/VF} Scott Snyder, Sean Murphy
    WALKING DEAD #111 - #114 (Image, 2013){NM/VF} Robert Kirkman, Charlie Adlard
    UNDERTOW #1, #2, #3 (Image, 2014){NM/VF} Steve Orlando, Artyom Trakhanov

Thanks,
    Theo
  • Options
    Listed some Batman Zero Year, Green Lantern Uprising, Wolverine And The X-Men
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/turnerfan1/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
  • Options
    FlairbrusherFlairbrusher Posts: 62
    edited August 2014
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    THE PINUP PROJECT CONTINUES! Ten SIZZLING new sketch cards, DONNA TROY! BLUE BULLETEER! TEEGRA! MS VICTORY! MEDUSA! All artwork ships worldwide! Ends Thursday, August 21st! stores.ebay.com/captivetiger
  • Options
    Time to make some space in my comic room. I'm listing various DC New 52 sets today, and some other random series: Sin City, Walking Dead, Invincible, Star Wars, and others throughout the week.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111456796740?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  • Options
    CageNarleighCageNarleigh Posts: 729
    edited September 2014
    My father is getting married in Puerto Rico and I'm the best man. So to offset the cost of a flight and tux and such, I'm ebaying my collection of Marvel Fireside reference books as a set. The plane ticket cost me $300 alone so it's not MUCH of an offset, but hey, every little bit counts.

So if you know anyone (or you are one) who is interested in the set, please let me know. I figure whomever would buy this is a member of this community anyways, so I thought I'd post it here.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fireside-Marvel-Comics-Stan-Lee-Reference-Set-/151404966595?roken=cUgayN

The set features:

Origins of Marvel Comics - Stan Lee
    Son of Origins of Marvel Comics - Stan Lee

(^ those two come in a slipcase together)

Marvel's Greatest Superhero Battles - Stan Lee
    The Superhero Women - Stan Lee
    Bring on the Bad Guys - Stan Lee
    The Silver Surfer - Lee and Kirby
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    PROJECT PINUP brings you FIVE hot new sketch art cards INCLUDING one HOT, OVER SIZED 5 X 7 special! Cards feature THUNDER GODDESS STORM, HARLEY QUINN AND WITCHBLADE! Cards are created with ink, Copic Markers and acrylic! All artwork is 100% original, all artwork ships worldwide, direct from the artist! If you've never purchased SKETCH CARDS, this is your chance to own a piece of ORIGINAL, ONE OF A KIND art! Come and check it out! Thanks for looking, and thanks for your bids! Auction ends SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 28! Ebay auction id: Captivetiger http://stores.ebay.com/captivetiger/
  • Options
    AxelBrassAxelBrass Posts: 245
    Wanted:

Essential Avengers, Vol. 7

PM me if you have one you want to sell. Thanks!
  • Options
    AxelBrassAxelBrass Posts: 245
    Selling -All Prior to listing on eBay - Give the CGSer's first crack at these (and who wants to pay ebay fees?).

Trades - All read once and in 'good' shape.
    $4.00 shipping no matter how many you buy.

Batman Incorported softcover - $10.00
    Batman Earth One HC - $10.00
    Infinite Crisis softcover - $7.50
    Flashpoint HC - $10.00

Make offer for all 4. PM me.
  • Options
    shanebshaneb Posts: 109
    Trying to thin out my collection a little bit(its taking over a room), and listed a "grab bag" collection of 200 indie books on eBay for cheap. Right now bidding is at $50. There are a lot of Image, Dark Horse, IDW, Dynamite, and others, some major titles like Lazarus, Saga, Transformers, GI Joe, etc.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181553969847?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  • Options
    There is now a FIRE SALE going on @ my ebay!Ink pinup art and sketch card art featuring PHOENIX, HULK, SNAKE EYES, TEEGRA, THANOS, and ICE! Go and get the goodies! Runs til Thursday evening! Grab up goodies for yourself and someone else! Thanks for looking, and thanks for your bids! stores.ebay.com/captivetiger
  • Options
    shanebshaneb Posts: 109
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/181553972467?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Selling the rare variant cover of Sandman Overture #3. The bidding is still empty, and has a relatively low starting price!
  • Options
    probably because three other guys scooped you with lower prices on ebay, g'luck nonetheless.
  • Options
    PantsPants Posts: 567
    Still trying to thin out the toy collection. I've got several superhero related toys up on eBay:

Pants' eBay auctions.
  • Options
    CATWOMAN sketch cards are now on ebay! Auction ends SATURDAY, OCTOBER 25! Artwork created with ink, Copic markers and acrylic! Thanks for looking, and thanks for your bids! stores.ebay.com/captivetiger/
  • Options
    turnerfan77turnerfan77 Posts: 60
    edited October 2014
    Listed Superman Doomed, Green Lantern, Avengers, New Avengers, Uncanny Avengers, Superman Unchained, Wolverine And The X-Men, Original Sin, Futures End, and Aquaman. http://www.ebay.com/sch/turnerfan1/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=