Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Omega Men

Is anyone else reading this? Wow. What a fantastic book. I'm not a very big fan of the Lanternverse so I'm glad that there is some DC cosmic happening that's not part of that (though there is a connection).

Tom King is one of the top talents out there today, and he's got a second fantastic book.

Comments

• hauberkhauberk Posts: 1,511
    I haven't finished the second issue yet but I quite enjoyed the first.
  • Totally agree, I thought the second issue was terrific! I'm also loving this series, like the OP I'm not a big Lantern fan myself (although I do have a soft spot for Kyle) but I'm thoroughly intrigued with where this book is heading. Such interesting characters, I'm so looking forward to digging into their lives, and how they got to this point, what made their lives intertwined. Yes sir, I really hope this series gets a good long run, and hopefully Tom King sticks around for it, at least longer than he did on his successful but short run on Grayson (another series in which he started.)
  • I didn't understand a thing that was going on in Issue 1. I skimmed the 8-page preview because I thought those were meant to be material from the actual issue, but I still felt lost. It was frustrating.

Is issue 2 clearer?