Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Image #1's for FREE on Comixology & Sync between Marvel.com

I don't know if you know this or not, but occasionally Comixology has awesome sales that you should get in on. Even if you don't have a way to read them on a portable device, you can read them from their website until Santa brings you that new iPad this Christmas. I'm not ready to go whole-hog into digital, but some of their deals are too good to pass up. Anyway, right now they've got a slew of Image #1's for free.

Fatale #1
Prophet #21
Thief of Thieves #1
Glory #23
No Place Like Home #1
Alpha Girl #1
Peter Panzerfaust #1
Saga #1
The Manhattan Projects #1
Hell Yeah #1
Hoax Hunters #1
America's Got Powers #1 (of 6)
Secret #1
Danger Club #1
Mind the Gap #1
Epic Kill #1
Dancer #1
Grim Leaper #1 (of 4)
Creator Owned Heroes #1
Planetoid #1

EDIT: You can read my post below, but Comixology now links with Marvel.com.

Comments

• Options
    PlaneisPlaneis Posts: 980
    fredzilla said:

I don't know if you know this or not, but occasionally Comixology has awesome sales that you should get in on. Even if you don't have a way to read them on a portable device, you can read them from their website until Santa brings you that new iPad this Christmas. I'm not ready to go whole-hog into digital, but some of their deals are too good to pass up. Anyway, right now they've got a slew of Image #1's for free.

Fatale #1
    Prophet #21
    Thief of Thieves #1
    Glory #23
    No Place Like Home #1
    Alpha Girl #1
    Peter Panzerfaust #1
    Saga #1
    Hell Yeah #1
    Hoax Hunters #1
    Secret #1
    Danger Club #1
    Mind the Gap #1
    Epic Kill #1
    Dancer #1
    Grim Leaper #1 (of 4)
    Creator Owned Heroes #1
    Planetoid #1

BOOM
  • Options
    bats00bats00 Posts: 275
    Awesome and now all mine. Thanks!
  • Options
    David_DDavid_D Posts: 3,881
    That's excellent.
  • Options
    I picked up a few, as well. It seems like every week Comixology gives me a new reason to love them.
  • Options
    I was just browsing through Comixology yesterday and saw Saga #1 for free so I grabbed it. Should read it in the next couple days. I didn't realize that the rest of Image's #1s were free... so thanks!
  • Options
    KyleMoyerKyleMoyer Posts: 727
    Planeis said:

fredzilla said:

Fatale #1
    Prophet #21
    Thief of Thieves #1
    Glory #23
    No Place Like Home #1
    Alpha Girl #1
    Peter Panzerfaust #1
    Saga #1
    Hell Yeah #1
    Hoax Hunters #1
    Secret #1
    Danger Club #1
    Mind the Gap #1
    Epic Kill #1
    Dancer #1
    Grim Leaper #1 (of 4)
    Creator Owned Heroes #1
    Planetoid #1

BOOM
    No. Image.
  • Options
    fredzillafredzilla Posts: 2,131
    I bought the Daredevil Annual today and there was a digital code included with the purchase. I've redeemed several of these with my Marvel purchases but have been really bummed that I couldn't have all my books in one app. Until now! As I was redeeming my DD code I noticed a little blurb that Marvel said they now sync with Comixology! I couldn't find anything on the app or the store, but with enough searching, I found the press release on Comixology blog. There's a link there you can use to sync your accounts. Cheers!