Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

"Its over Johnny.....its over"

As some of you may have noticed a bad and stupid feud boilied over last week on twitter between John Siuntres and myself, and as we devolved to 5 year old children I got a note from two people, they know who they are asking why, why are we acting like childeren, it slapped me in the face and made me realize I had been an ass and thru Pants I sent this email to John

John,

I hope this finds you well and I believe this is long overdue. First impressions are always tricky and I believe the first ones we made on one another have tainted our views and opinions and have caused much unnecessary friction between us. I would like to take this opportunity to say I am sorry for the way I have treated you and the salvos from my camp will never take flight again. I have said things that I cannot take back and were said in the heat of the moment. I do apologize for anything said that you took to heart, it wasn’t my intention and I feel I am a lesser man for it, one thing my current medical condition has taught me is life is too damn short for this petty stuff. So as of this email I am ending the Jamie/John feud on my side, I hope it ends for you, I cannot control my friends but you will see nor hear nothing further from me.
Jamie Dallessandro

I sent this to John and I got back a very nice response and the permission to put this on the site. I am a man of my word and I look forward to seeing John at a future convention and maybe having a drink and putting this behind us

Comments