Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

batman eternal

Any one got any info on this story arc I heafd its weekly but for how long does it go on for?
Do you reckon it will be any good??
Isnt batman issues 28 a preview of what its going to be like?? If it is then I think it should be good
Jake

Comments

• I'm pretty sure that both of the so far announced (a third is rumoured I think) weeklies are to last a year each... Batman Eternal and Future's End.
  • NickNick Posts: 284

Any one got any info on this story arc I heafd its weekly but for how long does it go on for?
    Isnt batman issues 28 a preview of what its going to be like?? If it is then I think it should be good
    Jake

Batman 28 was a preview, which I personally thought was crappy. I don't want to pay $3.99 for preview of a comic I don't want. I think they should have just had 8 pages of the regular Batman book be a preview.
  • David_DDavid_D Posts: 3,884
    Nick said:

Jake

Batman 28 was a preview, which I personally thought was crappy. I don't want to pay $3.99 for preview of a comic I don't want. I think they should have just had 8 pages of the regular Batman book be a preview.
    Agree 100%

That was some bait-and-switch BS.
  • I do agree that it should of been only a sneek preview in issue 28. When I picked it up I thought something was odd I thought I picked up wrong comic.
    so I spoke to bloke at shop he said eternal is 8 weeks so is there another 2 story arcs after eternal???
  • JersenJersen Posts: 39
    I'm interested in Batman Eternal, but weekly books are a big financial and space commitment, which makes me a little leery. I've also been shying away from the Big 2 for the past year or more just because they seem to increasingly demand more commitment for less reward. I like keeping up with what's going on, so for now I'll rely on the news sites and CGS to keep up with this.
  • Yeah I didnt really think of the cost are weekly usually cheaper than monthly?
    I have been reading a few from image which I have really enjoyed luckily Im not collecting alot of comics right this min
  • JersenJersen Posts: 39
    The weekly books are normally regular price if they're regular size/pagecount. I haven't actually seen the solicitations on Batman Eternal, but it'll be either $2.99 or $3.99.
  • PeterPeter Posts: 470