Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Jamie D Audio Rally!

2»

Comments

• Options
    CorwinCorwin Posts: 549
    Is it possible to get all the audio released in an episode?

I will post it on Earth's Mightiest Podcast feed if you want.
  • Options
    CageNarleighCageNarleigh Posts: 729
    If you need permission first from the people who recorded stuff, you've got it from me for our bits.
  • Options
    GregGreg Posts: 1,946

If you need permission first from the people who recorded stuff, you've got it from me for our bits.

same.

• Options
    little_witchlittle_witch Posts: 185
    You can use mine if you want.
  • Options
    kiwijasekiwijase Posts: 451
    You can use mine too. I'd like to hear what other folks had to say to Jaime.
  • Options
    luke52luke52 Posts: 1,392
    Can use mine too.
  • Options
    i_am_scifii_am_scifi Posts: 784
    You can use mine, no question about it.
  • Options
    CageNarleighCageNarleigh Posts: 729
    edited May 2014
    I'd like to point out, that IF this happens, the LanternCast stuff was meant to make Jamie laugh. (not that it matters but I didn't want anyone to think we were being, in any way, disrespectful)
  • Options
    luke52luke52 Posts: 1,392

I'd like to point out, that IF this happens, the LanternCast stuff was meant to make Jamie laugh. (not that it matters but I didn't want anyone to think we were being, in any way, disrespectful)

I don't think Jamie would have it any other way.
  • Options
    DrNorgeDrNorge Posts: 11
    If the guys from CGS would like to air them, I would be happy to provide the files. My original intention was for them to be personal messages for Jamie. I am sure they will do something special for Jamie. If it fits their plans, great. I want to support whatever they have planned as a tribute. I'm sure they haven't had time to get to that place yet.
  • Options
    I should add that I am also happy to air them but feel that the first option should go to CGS, seeing as Jamie was such and amazing part of why we all love it.
  • Options
    CorwinCorwin Posts: 549
    DrNorge said:

If the guys from CGS would like to air them, I would be happy to provide the files.

Corwin said:

Is it possible to get all the audio released in an episode?

I will post it on Earth's Mightiest Podcast feed if you want.

That was also my intention.
  • Options
    MattMatt Posts: 4,457
    edited May 2014
    DrNorge said:

If the guys from CGS would like to air them, I would be happy to provide the files. My original intention was for them to be personal messages for Jamie. I am sure they will do something special for Jamie. If it fits their plans, great. I want to support whatever they have planned as a tribute. I'm sure they haven't had time to get to that place yet.

If I can propose this idea; how about those that don't mind sharing with us send us there message (or perhaps ask Sean to forward their audio.) As much as I'd love to listen to each of them, I respect that some were made for privacy. Something special just for Jamie.

We could probably put out those clips that get sent to us out on the feed. That way if you left a message you think wouldn't go over well with the general public, there's no pressure or regrets.

M
  • Options
    I am happy to forward any to Matt that you want. Please feel free to email me @ ragingbullets@icloud.com. I listened to and loved the CGS tribute episode. It was truly special.

I don't plan to submit my recording. I wasn't really podcasting. I was sending a personal message to Jamie. I am glad I did it. I looked at it more as an audio "card of encouragement and support". He was a tremendous guy and worth every minute of my time.

That being said, I would be happy to help with sending the audio for anyone else. We all think differently so please don't hesitate. I want to help.
  • Options
    bralinatorbralinator Posts: 5,967
    Mine can be used too.