Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Episode 1526 Talkback - Post-Christmas Mishmosh

2»

Comments

• Options
    alienalalienal Posts: 508
    Oops! I listened to this awhile ago but forgot to comment. Anyway, Happy New Year and I'm looking forward to the "cavalcade" of episodes that will come this year! I'm looking forward to the spotlights, the books of the month, the movie talk, etc. Hey, I'm even still up for listening to Dr. Who talk even though I know almost nothing about it. Well, from what I remember Murd got muddled this time. And one of the questions I got right (The Vanisher, from the Kirby X-Men...I must've read that Marvel Super-heroes reprint until it disintegrated!). Well, looking forward to listening to the next ep. which for me will be tonight or tomorrow.
  • Options
    Spydes said:

I just wanted to add a quick note to congratulate @Pants on his commitment to wellness.

Same here. Congrats @Pants‌! (and you too, @Spydes‌!)

• Options
    SpydesSpydes Posts: 35

Spydes said:

I just wanted to add a quick note to congratulate @Pants on his commitment to wellness.

Same here. Congrats @Pants‌! (and you too, @Spydes‌!)

Thanks, @TheOriginalGMan! In full disclosure I have to admit that I was once at an even greater deficit of weight, but the holidays were just too good to me. Now I am facing hard time with diet and exercise, like so many others seem to be in January. I thought about motivating myself by substituting a new comic with every snack craving but I figured that would quickly result in the newspaper headline "World's Thinnest Homeless Man Dies in Comic Book Avalanche". X_X