Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Major Event Stories from DC Comics

I am working on a series for the comic blog I write for and looking for thoughts on the following some of the major DC Events:
1. Crisis on Infinite Earths
2. Zero Hour
3. Infinite Crisis
4. 52/One Year Later
5. Convergence

a) When did you first read the series? How many times since then have you read it?
b) What were your thoughts leading up to the event and afterwards? Were expectations met or hopes dashed
c) Does the series hold up now?
d) Was the story or events spoiled for you, if so indicate how this happened (word of mouth, internet, etc)

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    David_DDavid_D Posts: 3,881
    edited April 2015
    And to add some context, since he is probably being modest, @UnknownFanboy doesn't just write for any old blog. It is a part of the Times Union Newspaper. Serving Albany and the Capital Region. I would guess that his We Read Comics And So Should You blog, and I don't want to speak for Chad, but I would guess it is one of the ones that is not only for comics fans, but that also helps bring in the civilians out there, who might not know about the various comics websites more trafficked by existing comic fans, but who do go online at places like the Times Union, can find out more about the stuff we love.

So help him out! Go drop some knowledge.
  • Options
    thanks for the kind words