Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

My return to the forums and Baltimore Comic Con

hey for those that might not know me I'm Julian Lytle. I used to be on the forums alot last forums and when it went away and I lost my beautiful post count I walked away. So now coming back on here to do things like defend the awesomeness of Morrison comic and talk about how One Piece is better than everything else in comicdom. Plus talk about my webcomic. Also thanks to anyone who donated to MorrsionCon fundraiser, it's really appreciated.

So I'm going to be in Artist's Alley chilling doing sketches and such. I'm also going to bring a short box of trades and HC with me so that I can get rid of stuff. Hardcovers will be $5 and softcovers will be $3. I might throw some comics in there for $0.25 a piece.

My sketches will be 9x12 for $20 and I'll do sketch cards for $5. And I might do a paint marker sketch on 6x6 gessoboard for $40. And I'll bring with me some Ants pages to sell also.

There are samples up on comic art fans - http://www.comicartfans.com/searchresult.asp?txtsearch=Julian Lytle

Comments