Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

FREE Ticket to NYCC 2012 if..

Hi All comic fans..

My name is Jarrod and I'm a writer of the celebrity horror comic TERRORKLOWNS. I'm heading to the NEW YORK COMIC CON 2012 this year to pitch my series to publishers there. I have a way to get there, but I do not have a place to stay. Here's what's up. I have 2 FREE tickets to the NEW YORK COMIC CON, one for myself and one to anyone who lives in NYC or near the JARVITS CENTER and would like to go for free. I would gladly give up my other free tic to you for a place to crash or if you know of anyone that could help and would like to go. OR If someone out there has a room booked that has room and would like a friend to go. The dates are Oct 11- 14. I would like to be there the day before and the morning after. I got this great opportunity to go for free and be able to pitch my comic series there and I would love to make someone's day as well for a place to crash. so please get a hold of me asap. I also have a daily vlog on youtube (/terrorklowns) and if you have internet as well, that would be great to get those videos up each day. Thank you and hope to hear from someone soon.

ps; This my first Big Con EVER!! should be fun..

Jarrod-