Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Anyone Reading PLANETOID?

This is a book that I knew nothing about but took a chance on after seeing it in Previews.

I just finished issue #3 and I'm hooked. Anyone else out there in CGS land digging this book? Or am I stranded on my own personal planetoid?

Comments

• Options
    Yes! This book is great, though it started off a bit slow in 1 and 2, 3 was really spectacular, I enjoyed how they built the community and the different types of species that have their own strengths and benefits they bring to the community. The art is really good, I really find the style to fit the tone of the story. I'm excited to see what's going to happen next, if there's going to be be more stories in this setting after the miniseries and to see where Ken Garing will head next, I think he's definatley a creator to watch.
  • Options
    Saw it in previews but thought I'd wait until trade
  • Options
    spidspid Posts: 203
    I like the way the artist has managed to advance the story with mostly art. He has taken a story that is admittedly not that complex, but has told it very well. I picked up the book up because I liked the pitch and the previews art so I am pleased the art has held up over three issues.
  • Options
    sandmansandman Posts: 199
    I like Planetoid. I can understanding waiting for the trade on it, but if you like sci-fi, then you should pick up this series in one way or the other. I like the story and setting for the series, and the art is excellent. Planetoid is a definite buy.
  • Options
    Love this book!
  • Options
    PaulPhelanPaulPhelan Posts: 45
    edited September 2012
    Heard good things about it, but I'm so far behind on other reading at the minute, I'll wait and get it digitally down the road