Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Digital Comics Poll

13»

Comments

• Wait a month and get a discount

What is the concenus: do you keep all the downloads you have or do you 'delete' all or some when your done?

I delete books I didn't like or if I'm not likely to read them again in the next six months.

I have to delete them. My unread comixology books come in at 10GB and monopolise space on my ipad...and that's a small portion of the books I've bought.

Comixology really need to improve the way they manage purchases. Just having a long chronological or alphabetical list isn't good enough. They need folders, sort by creator etc.
    You think Comixology is bad, have you tried the Dark Horse app? Zero functionality in terms of collection management (not even archiving), and no wish list, either. Horrid.
  • fredzillafredzilla Posts: 2,131
    Sales ($0.99, 50% off, and discounted)
    Gargoyle said:

Comixology really need to improve the way they manage purchases. Just having a long chronological or alphabetical list isn't good enough. They need folders, sort by creator etc.

Here! Here! I get so frustrated when I want to look for older issues that I want to re-read and I have to scroll through all the previous issues.
  • Sales ($0.99, 50% off, and discounted)
    I also don't like the dark horse app. Frustrating as hell to use.

I also don't like the dark horse app. Frustrating as hell to use.

I've thrown my lot in with comiXology, I don't buy through other stores having been burned with Graphic.ly.

• Sales ($0.99, 50% off, and discounted)
    Comics plus isn't bad. Not great. But not bad
    I held out for over a year hoping Dark Horse would show up on Comixology, but I want to read the new Ghost series so I caved.
  • Floppy codes (DC combo-pack and Marvel included digital copy)
    I have recently discovered that if I was to purchase my comics in the digital medium the same day they come out in print... I will save about 10 cents a book... don't sound like much I know... but I work 12 hour days and am a father of a 9 and 2 year old... my time is eaten up and getting to my LCS can be a challenge. I haven't made the jump to digital yet... but Im not opposed to it. The convience is very appealing to someone in my position.