Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Marvel Now and DCBS...

...so when I order from DCBS I go to the specials, then marvel trades then some light DC...

If I listen to previews I would have a manic fit and order like there was no tomorrow so I don't listen to previews episodes or spend money on the previews catalog.

I wanted to try some Marvel Now but wanted to know about which creators are slated for which books, info that is still TBD "to be determined" on the DCBS listings.

Could someone summarize to date the creators to date on the new Marvel Now books?

thanks

I think I will try the X book and the Rulk -thunderbolts so far. I was considering the Avengers book but was going to determine that decision solely on artist. Almost forgot the JRJR Captain America...getting it.

Toby

Comments

• Options
    David_DDavid_D Posts: 3,881
    @Toby Marvel has a hub page that it looks like they have been keeping up to date. It has a title by title list as well as links to PR interviews with creative teams to get a sense of the pitch beyond the solicitation text.
  • Options
    TobyToby Posts: 91
    thanks David_D. Another beef is all the posters that will be for sale for this new beginning and are solicited without images...nice.
  • Options
    David_DDavid_D Posts: 3,881
    Toby said:

thanks David_D. Another beef is all the posters that will be for sale for this new beginning and are solicited without images...nice.

That is always a crazy thing. Though, to be clear (and you probably already know this) what is on the DCBS site is what is in the Previews catalog. So the strangeness (and frustration) of classified solicitations and poster solicitations without images are a Marvel Previews thing, not a DCBS thing.