Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Some help would be Marvel-ous

luke52luke52 Posts: 1,392
First off sorry for the shocking thread title...

I recently picked up about 14 issues of The Invincible Iron Man, issues are all between 72-93. I'm only a few issues through my small bundle but am loving what I'm reading. I know I'm going to want more when I'm done.

So here's my question... Are there any trades out there that I can get around this numbering???

I know the Essentials are out there, but these all seem to be collecting earlier issues. If someone can point me in the right direction that would be awesome!

Comments

• Options
    I could be wrong, but I don't believe there are any trades covering this part of the run. These are the issues written by Friedrich, Mantlo, Goodwin, and Wein, and drawn by Tuska and Pollard, if my memory is correct? A quick check on Amazon shows that the fifth volume of the Essential series covers issues 62 through 87, plus Annual #3; there's no sixth volume yet, but that would carry on up to and past #100 when it comes out.
  • Options
    Darn. I was afraid that would be the case. Thanks Chuck. I guess I'll have to hang on for volume 6 or try pick up all the back issues!
  • Options
    To be honest. I'd like to carry on getting the issues. I love all the extras in there, Stans Soap Box and the letters. And the ads are awesome. Space is a bit of a nightmare though.
  • Options
    GregGreg Posts: 1,946
    @luke52 - I went with the single issues, they're not outragous in price if you don't want readers copies. I have almost a complete run from issue 9 through 186. Just missing #55. I like the older Iron Man stories, fun stuff,