Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Comments

• Options
    It's a great series with awesome artwork by Guy Davis. I've bought it in singles and hardcovers, so, yeah, good deal.
  • Options
    Marty_DevineMarty_Devine Posts: 57
    edited November 2012
    I wish I had the clams to grab that deal, I have all the singles in boxes.
    BPRD has been consistently good. And there's a quickening to everything hitting the fan soon.
    I would have never thought "Hellboy" comics would be this good without Hellboy. I was wrong.
  • Options
    alienalalienal Posts: 508
    Hmm, I'm not sure if it's a good deal or not. Overall, I've enjoyed the series. But I stopped getting it when they started overlapping the mini-series which to me seemed too much akin to Marvel's market-share-grabbing-strategy of double-shipping. So, now I'm wondering how many of the 100 I already have...
  • Options
    It's definitely a great deal for the Guy Davis issues alone. His run on that series was unprecedented in this day when 12 issues is being considered a long run on a book;)
    The main BPRD is one long continuous story and the various spin off mini series are pretty much just filling in some blanks here and there.
  • Options
    HexHex Posts: 944

I wish I had the clams to grab that deal,
    I would have never thought "Hellboy" comics would be this good without Hellboy. I was wrong.

Totally agree. I dropped Hellboy from my pull list ages ago, but BPRD is still one of the first read books the week it comes out.