Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Comments

• Options
    Mr_CosmicMr_Cosmic Posts: 3,200
    =))

I. Want. A. Deep. Fried. Turkey.

"Dingle Dangler"
  • Options
    random73random73 Posts: 2,318
    auto tune is our friend.
  • Options
    Fade2BlackFade2Black Posts: 1,457

Happy Thanksgiving.

As usual, I'll be spending Thanksgiving with family at my cabin, and my Black Friday hunkered down in my dome tent bunker with a stack of comics. We usually have around 30 people and half a dozen dogs show up to this shindig, which might explain my preference to sleep outside.

To those of you who have to work on Black Friday, I feel your pain (I worked electronics retail for many years), and to those who have to work non-essential retail on Thanksgiving Day, I hope the powers that be reconsider that decision, if not this year, then next.
  • Options
    GregGreg Posts: 1,946
    Oh, the joys of working retail security on Black Friday.

I must say, as bad as things have gotten for people out there, the last couple of years I have not had to deal with any shoplifters, or deal crazed mobs of shoppers threatening to trample or maim each other.
  • Options
    random73random73 Posts: 2,318
    I had a 4 day weekend and actually picked up the saturday after thanksgiving so i had an excuse to leave my mom's house before any blood is spilt.
  • Options
    GregGreg Posts: 1,946
    Good news for me, no overtime this weekend working at any retail locations, just my normal gig on Friday, YAY!