Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

What I am thankful for...

imageIf this has already been started in the off-topic feel free to hit me with the amalgamation hammer.

I think that the off-topic forum waters down this one since I like one-stop forum reading but that's another day, lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am thankful for:
family, career, prosperity and stability.
since this is a comic forum and to make this germane I would like to thank Pants and company for carrying the torch.
I was especially thankful for the "good ol' days" episode, [weathering the storm].
I am thankful that the SuperShow is coming back.
I am thankful for my fireplace.
I am thankful for this delicicous cup of coffee I am sipping.
I am thankful and humbled by my brethren in the Armed services.

Be safe.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Toby

Comments

• Options
    dubbat138dubbat138 Posts: 3,200
    I am thankful for

My health,I might have my issues but i know plenty of people that are worse off than me
    My family,sure I don't get along with some of them. But still they are all great.
    My 2 sons,who are both amazing people
    My girlfriend,she puts up with all my weirdness and has for 5 years now.
    That it looks like this year we are getting more than 2 weeks of winter
    That my grandfather is almost 99 and still around.

• Options
    GregGreg Posts: 1,946
    I am thankful for

My health, I'm not as as healthy as could and should be but that's something I'm trying to make better.

My family, I have two wonderful, bright, smart, imaginative kids and a wife that has willingly put up with my bullheaded, stubborn geek arse for thirteen years.

My grandmothers, who continue to be my pillars of strength and faith.

An honest means in which to provide for my family.

I'm thankful that my parents will finally be moving out of my house. I love them both dearly, I'm incredibly grateful that they were there to help us when we needed them, but it's time to go.

I'm thankful to be part of this community. Deemer, Jamie, Pants, Murd, Shane and Matt thank you for work you do putting on this show. Thank you to all of you fine folks on the forums, I couldn't ask for a more fun and smart group of people to talk comics with.

• Options
    MattMatt Posts: 4,457
    I'm thankful to be the lucky bastard I am. I could easily look at what I don't have verses what other people I know have, but than I would be stuck in the "grass is greener" mindset. I have a truly great life that just seems to be getting better (I don't want to sound like I am bragging) To pick out only a few things I am truly thankful for would be doing the rest a great injustice.

At this point, I feel like such a lucky bastard, I hope I can help others be as lucky as I am (I don't want to be greedy here.) I'm looking at you Jamie D, give me some of the health issues in 2013 to keep you out of the hospital, brother!

M.
  • Options
    John_SteedJohn_Steed Posts: 2,087
    Everyday I'm thankful for being still alive and kicking.
    Take that you friggin' oligoastrocytoma!!!

And I show the folks close to me everyday how thankful I am.

And for you virtual friends out there : Thanks for not ignoring me.

:D
  • Options
    TorchsongTorchsong Posts: 2,794
    Matt really nailed it, so I'm just gonna say "Ditto"! :)
  • Options
    I'm thankful for the freedom and prosperity I enjoy almost thoughtlessly on many days, most of which I did little or nothing to secure for myself. It was handed to me by others who sacrificed everything. I am genuinely perplexed at why I would be blessed with so much and others would have so very little.