Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Episode 1307 Talkback: Off the Racks

In this episode we discuss Justice League Dark #14 from DC, Journey Into Mystery #646 from Marvel and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic #1 from IDW. Concretize! (1:08:24)

Listen here.

Comments

• Options
    GregGreg Posts: 1,946
    Picked up MLP to show some support for Katie and my daughter loves Gronk so it seemed like a no brainer to pick this up. I haven't it read it, my daughter did and she shrugged her shoulders and says its fine. She is very happy for Katie, she's just not into the ponies. Before the book came out she tried watching the show and she turned it off five minutes into the first episode.
  • Options
    abuddahabuddah Posts: 133
    Ah thank you, Murd. You speak for all of us out there who think (in Talking Heads voice) "This is not my beautiful DC!" You're 100% on the nose, those walls of hints are so played and lame at this point.
  • Options
    rebisrebis Posts: 1,820
    Agree with Jamie on Hickman's last few issues of Fantastic Four. Strong comics!
    Hickman also does something interesting with how adult and child Franklin Richards relate to each other. DC needs to take note. This is how Captain Marvel (shazam for you youngsters) should be written.