Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Jonah Hex vs Allstar Western

Does anyone else wish Hex had his own book again, where he was roam the Wild West again?

Best Answer

• WetRatsWetRats Posts: 6,314
    Answer ✓
    I guess he's heading (south)west again finally. #7 is supposed to be in New Orleans.

The fish-out-of-desert thing is cute for a while, but yeah, I'd like to see him back in John Ford Country.

Answers

• mguy1977mguy1977 Posts: 801
    All Star Western #7 is my last issue. I would rather have more Jonah Hex w/ no Gotham City/Batman mentions in my comics.

Matthew
  • DoctorDoomDoctorDoom Posts: 2,586
    I'll take Hex any way I can get him.

Except in a dystopian future.
  • I agree that the All Star Westerns are not bad but just not what I want. I love Hex and normally want to read about him where ever I can. I also love the BATVERSE....hense my username ha ha ha. ASW #6 however was my last purchased issue of All Start Western and I am now going to focus on Hex Trades.

If I hear that All Star leaves the Batverse I many hit it up on the Digital store after the 1 month discount.

@GreerM84 aka Matt
  • He also needs to get rid of Arkham, thats buddy cope act has worn out lol.
  • David_DDavid_D Posts: 3,881
    I read Hex (and will read All Star Western) in trade, so I can only speak to the first issue of All Star Western that I got from that bundle of #1s-- When I first saw it mentioned in the solicits, I was concerned about the idea of Hex going to Gotham, and therefore getting tied more closely to the DCU. But I loved what I got in that first issue. And figured that the city setting was only going to be for the first story arc. So if the plan is to return him to his usual setting (and hopefully get away from any ties to the rest of the DCU, even to its pre-history and fictional geography) and just get back to being a great Western book, then I say thumps up. Looking forward to those trades.