Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Episode 1319 Talkback: Comic Talk

There's a hodge podge of topics in this episode. We have some convention talk, discuss Danielle Corsetto's upcoming 'Adventure Time' OGN, Shane goes on and on about Legos, and we trumpet the return of DC Nation on the Cartoon Newtork. (1:00:26)

Listen here.

Comments

• Options
    Listened to the new episode at work today. Shane, Lego talk=good podcasting in my humble opinion. Glad to hear DC Nation is back, but I'm woefully behind on GL and Young Justice, so the brief hiatus never bothered me much. Can't blame you guys for trimming your pull lists on the Marvel Now! side of things; it has been hard to keep up with the erratic shipping. I'm basically down to Hulk, Daredevil, Hawkeye, and X-Men Legacy (very underrated book methinks).
  • Options
    rebisrebis Posts: 1,820
    Sounds like the entire CGS crew is coming to Denver! Nice! Will John be coming too?
  • Options
    alienalalienal Posts: 508
    Catching up on skipped episodes. Believe it or not, it was interesting to me to hear about Shane's kid and basketball/soccer/cross-country practice. Pants said "Fantastic!"? Minus points! Haha! WOW! Pants drinks CRANBERRY juice now! Awesome! LEGOS: I don't mind the Lego talk as long as the person sounds enthusiastic about it. Like Shane!
    Wow, you guys went all over the place! Interesting. On to the nominations....