Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Blog/News site

Hello ,

Was just wondering if there's anyone that would be interested in becoming part of the team at my site. Please let me know if you're interested through this link.
Comicbooknews.co.uk - Join The Team
Any contributions are greatly appreciated :-)

Comments

• Options
    benjawibenjawi Posts: 7
    Got 2 great guys posting reviews up now and again. If anyone is interested in writing reviews or blogs please let me know. Recently redesigned the site, so a few new posters would be great if anyones interested.
  • Options
    Pah, had some major email problems with the site this over the last two weeks so if anyone was interested please get in contact again as the problems are now resolved :)
  • Options
    Are there any paid opportunities in this job? I have been working on sites like this for about a year, and get frustrated that I do so much work with little compensation.
  • Options
    If the site does well yeah. I also have a bit put aside that would be distributed each year depending on the level of contribution as a thank you.

If the site does well though, if any money made through it , then that would go towards contributors as well what I have put aside.
  • Options
    Okay, so I've had a bit of a pay rise at my job (yay!) and I've decided that the extra I get a month can go towards anyone that wants to contribute to the site.