Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Is the Murd still a regular part of the CGS team?

I ask because I haven't noticed his voice lately, and Adam is my favorite cast member.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Yep, still CGS-affiliated and contributing as often as I can, thanks for asking! As dubbat posted above, my seasonal work schedule keeps me away from the CGS studio at certain times of the year, but I've participated in most episodes recorded since November, and I'll be sticking around until June.

I should also mention that my voice has sounded a little different recently, thanks to sinus surgery I had done this fall--maybe you've been hearing my voice, but not recognizing it?
  • Options
    MattMatt Posts: 4,457
    I knew "Murd" was a character, Adam! LOL

M
  • Options
    Well, you should know, Matt--after all, you're responsible for introducing said character to the public.
  • Options
    Lol, thanks to all who answered, I just got back into comics after 25 years away, the DC New 52 initiative was what got me hooked again. I found podcasts that went in-depth on the subject, and have been listening too your show starting from the first episode ever since. With keeping up with the current episodes, and listening to the older shows in order, I'm just about up to the 300th show, and have gotten a ton of great book ideas from them and especially the book of the month episodes, and Murd's Time Bubble (Wish you did more time bubbles you haven't done a show sine September 12'. Very cool of you to pop in to let me know how you're doing Adam, thank you.
  • Options
    John_SteedJohn_Steed Posts: 2,087
    Matt said:

I knew "Murd" was a character, Adam! LOL

M

IS and HAS character