Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Episode 1342 Talkback: Comic Talk

Pants and Murd discuss the recent Emerald City Comicon and have some TV talk on Arrow and The Walking Dead. Murd also goes on a mini rant about the Anti-Monitor from Green Lantern Animated Series and throws out a theory or two on Vibe #1. (56:09)

Listen here.

Comments

• Options
    luke52luke52 Posts: 1,392
    Great to have Muddle the Murd back!
  • Options
    Good Lord, Pants even COUGHS like Letterman.

"Ah-HEE-HEE-HEE COUGH HACK HACK!"
  • Options
    fredzillafredzilla Posts: 2,131

Good Lord, Pants even COUGHS like Letterman.

"Ah-HEE-HEE-HEE COUGH HACK HACK!"

I thought the same thing!
  • Options
    jaydee74jaydee74 Posts: 1,526
    Pants did a great job of bringing the Muddle the Murd into the conversation. Loved it. Always love this. Feel better Pants.
  • Options
    BrackBrack Posts: 868
    In discussing bringing in a new Reverse Flash and bringing back Wally my mind immediately went to the idea of Wally being the new Reverse Flash. You could have a "villain" who is meddling in the past because he's attempting to "fix" this timeline and turn it back into the one he's familiar with.
  • Options
    Brack said:

In discussing bringing in a new Reverse Flash and bringing back Wally my mind immediately went to the idea of Wally being the new Reverse Flash. You could have a "villain" who is meddling in the past because he's attempting to "fix" this timeline and turn it back into the one he's familiar with.

So, Wally as the Superboy-Prime of the post-Flashpoint DCU, then? Intriguing idea--I simultaneously love and hate it.
  • Options
    PrilloPrillo Posts: 23
    Hmmm As I sit here and ponder my muddle the murd questions; I decided to read the episodes comments
    Brack said:

This is an intriguing concept and I would love to see Professor Zoom bring a mind controlled Or confused Wally back with the ending permitting Wally to join the continuity with minor ripples.

So, Wally as the Superboy-Prime of the post-Flashpoint DCU, then? Intriguing idea--I simultaneously love and hate it.

At first glance I felt the exact way though as Murd.
  • Options
    DrBravo2DrBravo2 Posts: 31
    At the exact moment I clicked on this thread to inform Murd that Hilary Barta is a man, he corrected himself.