Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Clone

CLONE TP VOL 01

(W) David Schulner (A/CA) Juan Jose Ryp, Felix Serrano story DAVID SCHULNER art / cover JUAN JOSE RYP & FELIX SERRANO From ROBERT KIRKMAN's Skybound imprint comes a sci-fi story like you've never seen before! Dr. Luke Taylor's perfect life comes to a dramatic halt when an identical, bloodied version of himself arrives at his doorstep with news that he is one of many clones… and they're all after his pregnant wife and their unborn child!
Product Code: MAR130493 (Image New Items)

Your Price: $7.79
What's the deal on Clone? Any good? I'm trying to decide whether to order the 1st trade. I read issue 1 and kind of liked it, but didn't love it. Did it get better?

e
L nny

Comments

• Options
    larrylarry Posts: 125
    I have read the first 3 issues. It's ok I guess. I will be stopping at the end of the first arc because I really need to cut back on my orders and it isn't in my top 20.

I do think it improved after the first issue. I would rate it a high borrow on a buy/borrow/pants scale. There are neat ideas and some moral dilemmas explored.

I'm struggling with a recommendation to buy the trade though. I would say if you like neat ideas, decent artwork, and no costumed heroes then it is worth checking out.
  • Options
    ctowner1ctowner1 Posts: 481
    cool. Thanks, @larry. I was leaning towards getting it - so will probably go ahead - will let you know what I think.

e
    L nny
  • Options
    larrylarry Posts: 125
    No problem at all! Hope you like it.
  • Options
    I initially bought it because of Juan Jose Ryp's artwork. He's one of my favorites.

I've enjoyed it so far. I think the trade would be a good buy. It has well executed plot twists, political intrigue, and a great concept. Also, as always, Ryp kills it!