Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Movie News: He-Man Master of the Universe

"He-Man Masters of the Universe" Reboot Moves Forward

(darkhorizons.com) Filmmaker Jon M. Chu ("G.I. Joe: Retaliation") says he hopes to land Dolph Lundgren for a cameo in the "Masters of the Universe" reboot to which Chu is attached to direct.

Lundgren played He-Man in the original 1987 live-action film version of the toy line and animated series about the warrior, the last hope for the magical land of Eternia which has been ravaged by the evil Skeletor.

""I'm working on Masters of the Universe right now, and that's something that I, also, since I was a kid, have really, really loved. It's a totally different universe than Joe, but really fun. It has a whole world to play with, and I really love that. I love the idea of a challenge, because, tonally, that one is really tough to do.

I don't know if Dolph Lundgren is around or what he's doing but, we'll see. Yeah, I think that could be some fun if we could find a way. I hope he still has the loin cloth and the long hair and everything."

Alex Litvak, Michael Finch, and Richard Wenk have worked on the script for the project which is still in development at Sony Pictures.

Comments

• Options
    tazmaniaktazmaniak Posts: 733
    Am I the only person who gets annoyed with these cameos by actors from the previous incarnation of a franchise? These movies were restarted for a reason. I don't need reminders or elements from the past films in the new film.