Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Episode 1354 Talkback: Super Show 2013 Recap

Another Super Show has come and gone. It was a fun weekend for us and we talk about the highlights and anecdotes from the show. (1:02:29)

Listen here.

Comments

• Options
    alienalalienal Posts: 508
    Had some time between classes so I listened to this. From what I heard, Super Show was quite a fun experience! I should try to go to one sometime. I especially liked hearing about what I actually saw Facebook pictures of. Well, looking forward to hearing the recorded panels! Good job, gang!
  • Options
    JoeSergiJoeSergi Posts: 78
    I was thinking about making Pant's comment that "Joe Sergi is a godsend" into my ring tone.

Thanks for letting me do the panels, they were a blast. Sorry I had to sneak out early on Sunday afternoon. It was great seeing everyone!
  • Options
    LibraryBoyLibraryBoy Posts: 1,803
    @Matt, if you want that Patriots cover for the Rush Zone book, I can keep an eye out for it. Rhode Island is absolutely mad for the Patriots (baseball is about a 50/50 split for the Sox and Yankees around here, but everyone is all about the Pats for football), and I'm headed up for the Boston Comic Con in a few weeks, so I can look around for one for you if you like.
  • Options
    MattMatt Posts: 4,457

@Matt, if you want that Patriots cover for the Rush Zone book, I can keep an eye out for it. Rhode Island is absolutely mad for the Patriots (baseball is about a 50/50 split for the Sox and Yankees around here, but everyone is all about the Pats for football), and I'm headed up for the Boston Comic Con in a few weeks, so I can look around for one for you if you like.

Awesome. If you can find one (I'm jealous you're headed to Boston Con), I will gladly compensate you for it.

Thanks,
    M
  • Options
    larrylarry Posts: 125
    Sounds like a lot of fun. I really wish I could have made it. A 10 month old at home prevented me this year. Hopefully next year he will be ok to travel with. Thanks for the recap. Seemed to be a great success!