Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Ragman - DC's Tatterdemalion of Justice...

Well, I've been sitting on this one for a good long while because I know how startup blogs rarely get much attention from people like us. All too often people pop onto the scene with a new comic blog of some kind, only to stop the regular posting a few weeks in.

To be honest, since I've started this blog, there have been a few hiccups. But I wanted to wait until I finished my first round of reviews before I declared myself to you all as a comics blogger. To that end...I'm the creator of a blog...

Yes. A blog wholly dedicated to DC's Ragman character. I've taken it upon myself to review each and every appearance of Ragman from the first 1970's five issue series to Shadowpact and beyond. And every little appearance in between as I can find them.

So, why the post today? Well, today I just wrapped up my reviews of the 1970's Robert Kanigher and Joe Kubert created 5 issue series. I'll soon be on to other material, but I thought now would be the time to bring you in on the Ragman love. There's enough back material for you to read and determine if you want to stay interested...so go ahead and visit the site. Poke around, post some comments, share the blog, follow/join it. Do whatever you'd like.

I hope you enjoy what I've put together. It's definitely been a labor of love.

thesuitofsouls.blogspot.com

Comments