Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Episode 1366 Talkback: C2E2 Podcasters Roundtable

Pants joined several other podcasters at C2E2 this past weekend for an informal roundtable discussion. He along with John Siuntres (Word Balloon), Chris Marshall (Collected Comics Library), Stevie D (Comic Book Queers), Wendi Freeman (Double Page Spread), and Mike Pfeiffer (Most People Are DJ's) talk about recent goings on in the comics industry. (47:04)

Listen here.

Comments

• Options
    JDickJDick Posts: 206
    Do Pants and Siuntres get into either a verbal or physical fight?
  • Options
    luckymustardluckymustard Posts: 927
    I didn't hear Siuntres doing his Pants/Muppet impersonation in front of Pants. :(
  • Options
    wordballoonwordballoon Posts: 87
    edited May 2013
    Folks, I've done my Pants-Muppet voice to his face many times, and unlike his co-hosts here Pants has a sense of humor and knows it's harmless fun. I like Pants a lot, and had every intent to include him on this casual get together of podcasters . This was a fun exchange of ideas and everyone's point of view of what's going on in comics.
  • Options
    MattMatt Posts: 4,457

Folks, I've done my Pants-Muppet voice to his face many times, and unlike his co-hosts here Pants has a sense of humor and knows it's harmless fun. I like Pants a lot, and had every intent to include him on this casual get together of podcasters . This was a fun exchange of ideas and everyone's point of view of what's going on in comics.

Wait...I have no sense of humor? Damn my college Public Speaker professor for telling me my speeches had satire & humor. She lied!

M
  • Options
    LibraryBoyLibraryBoy Posts: 1,803
    This was fun to listen to, @Pants, @wordballoon, and any of the other participants who happen to haunt these forums. I think the informal nature was a real plus here... I like that it was a true discussion rather than a presentation or Q and A session. I think you folks should consider doing this sort of thing at other cons throughout the year.

Also, thanks for not doing this at a restaurant or something... as much as I enjoy listening to people talk about comics, I HATE listening to people chew!
  • Options
    SolitaireRoseSolitaireRose Posts: 1,445

Also, thanks for not doing this at a restaurant or something... as much as I enjoy listening to people talk about comics, I HATE listening to people chew!

Damn...there goes my new podcast idea: Mastication Theater.

• Options
    NickNick Posts: 284
    Great episode, it was nice hearing a bunch of different podcasters on one show. Also not sure if @wordballoon said it or if i just heard it wrong, but I thought he said "Beerfrost" instead of "Bifrost." Great mix of topics, thanks for getting it to gether Mr. Siuntres!