Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Calling any charitable artists...

Hello all! I started listening to CGS about 6 months ago. I heard a couple of episodes and then decided to start from the beginning. Well, i just passed episode 250 so I have a long way to go!

I recently decided to try and make all my online personas match up and I would like to have a high resolution image to use for my Facebook cover and things like that. Since I have no artistic skills whatsoever, I was wondering if anyone here would help me out? I'm really looking for something like I have as my profile picture. Just a cool picture of Spider-Man with Star Trek Borg style implants. I'm broke as a joke so this would be strictly to show off your artistic skills (I would credit you as well on every site where I use the picture) But it would mostly be used on Facebook and the CMRO forum that I visit (as well as my profile pic here).

I'm enjoying the show and it seems that there are a lot of listeners that like to help people out (at least there were back in 2007, that's as far as I've listened lol).