Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Episode 1378 Talkback: 2013 Denver Comic Con Tapes

PantsPants Posts: 567
edited June 2013 in CGS Episodes & Spin-Offs
Adam, Jamie D., and Pants headed out west for the second annual Denver Comicon this past weekend. Listen as we recap the Rocky Mountain highs and lows of our con experience, including the panels we moderated, the geek-rock concert we attended and other Denver nuggets including a chat with the Sixth Doctor - Colin Baker. (1:04:34)

Listen here.

Comments

• Options
    rebisrebis Posts: 1,820
    I hope the town treaded you all very well!
  • Options
    alienalalienal Posts: 508
    I decided to listen to the Denver Comic Con Preview and the 2013 DCC Tapes back-to-back. It's too bad that they had some trouble with getting the customers inside. I hate that. Other than that it seems that the excitement created on the preview ep carried over to the actual show! Anyway, wow, from what I hear in this episode and what I saw on Facebook you guys had an AWESOME time! Oh, and Pants I was watching that Dodgers-Rockies game you went to. Had my heartbroken when Helton hit that homer! I had to go teach a class! Then, to find out the Dodgers' won? Wow, holy cow! It was good to here that you had involvement in the panels. I think that's fan-tas-tic! Interesting to here from the 6th Doctor. I still have yet to watch many Doctor Who episodes (they seem too cheesy to me) but maybe I'll give it another try. --- It's nice to hear Kirby Krackle was good. I'm hoping that they will perform in Toronto when Fan Expo hits in August. --- Wha--??! Murd has a cell phone? Oh, man! That's kinda surprising...
  • Options
    alienal said:

Wha--??! Murd has a cell phone? Oh, man! That's kinda surprising...

I wouldn't say I "have" one, so much as I've had one thrust upon me. It's an old hand-me-down flip-phone, former property of my overprotective father, that I carry with me only when I travel, mainly to keep Dad quiet (and I do wish he'd kept quiet this time!). I don't even consider it my property, really. :|
  • Options
    LibraryBoyLibraryBoy Posts: 1,803
    Colin Baker! Nice "get", guys.