Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Episode 1398 Talkback: A Conversation with Sanford Greene

Artist Sanford Greene has worked professionally in the comics and animation industries for over a decade. We chat with him about how he first got interested in comics, how going to conventions helped him hone his craft, and his current Kickstarter Campaign for a project that's very dear to him - '1000: The Animated Micro-Series'. (1:25:04)

Listen here.

Comments

• Options
    PeterPeter Posts: 470
  • Options
    nweathingtonnweathington Posts: 6,741
    Sanford’s got the goods. I thoroughly enjoyed his work on the Wonder Girl mini-series a few years ago. His recent work in DHP is pretty awesome too.
  • Options
    Wonderful episode. Much appreciated.
  • Options
    sandmansandman Posts: 199
    I just checked out their Kickstarter page and their character designs and backgrounds look really cool. They only have 12 days left and quite a ways to go. This looks like a worthwhile project, so hopefully more people will donate after hearing this episode. I'm going to chip in, hopefully others here will as well. And spread the word to any friends that you have that are into animation.
  • Options
    alienalalienal Posts: 508
    I'm enjoying the episode thus far. I just love when people share how they got into comics. Wow, a spinner rack and Wow, a three-pack of comics? I missed that era totally. Drawing on the bedroom wall! Oh, my! LOL! And meeting a guy that had a LOT of notes for possible comic book stories! I wish I'd met someone like that when I was younger. I wonder if it's way too late to start anything? Okay, whoa...Sanford IS pretty long-winded. Some things were interesting, but ya gotta cut him off if he gets too far off-track (if you can).