Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

The Power Cosmic

Will_TWOTHWill_TWOTH Posts: 54
edited April 2012 in Other Comic Podcasts
Hi,
My friend and I have embarked on glorious venture to create a podcast, in our first episode we introduce ourselves; we are still finding our feet so the quality is a bit off and we move through it a bit slowly but hey, like I said we're still finding our feet! Obviously we appreciate feedback, just... be gentle! :)
First episode here: http://thepowercosmicpod.blogspot.co.uk/

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Second episode is up, featuring: the glorious return of Will, Martin, and the painfully slow train of thought that ensues! In this episode we talk about The Avengers, The Shadow, Chew, Hack/Slash, and much, much more!
    Hopefully the qualities a bit better this time! We're still getting used to the whole Podcasting thing, so their are a few conversational bugs to be worked out, but we'd love to here some feedback from you guys! How many (if any!) are listening? If you are, what do you think?
    Many thanks, Will
    *Edit*: Here's the link! http://thepowercosmicpod.blogspot.co.uk/
  • Options
    CorwinCorwin Posts: 549
    Your name caught my attention...any plans to cover some of the early Cosmic stuff all the way to today? Infinity Gauntlet etc.
  • Options
    Hello, sorry I haven't replied, the computer's been down hence the lack of new episodes! We just originally intended it to be un-planned comic talk, with a book of the month type thing... but now that you mention it, that would be quite fun!
    Will
  • Options
    DoctorDoomDoctorDoom Posts: 2,586
    Possible Infinity Gauntlet, eh?

You've peaked my interest.
  • Options
    Hehe, hopefully at some point, we may be a while without new episodes however. We recorded one the other day that we need to upload, but my co-host is on holiday and when he gets back I have a boat load of exams unfortunately!
    Will