Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Episode 1410 Talkback: Spotlight on Doctor Who Part One

2»

Comments

• Options
    bats00bats00 Posts: 275
    I really enjoyed this episode guys! Over the last few years it has become one of my favorite shows so I'm always up for some Who talk.

My intro to the show came a bit differently. I had heard of it for years but never searched it out. I was watching something else on BBC America a few years ago (probably Robin Hood or Hex) and saw a commercial for Torchwood: Children of Earth. After watching that I had to go back and find out what the story was with Captain Jack and that sealed my fate.

I have since watched bits of the original run (mostly whatever is available on Netflix Instant) and have started watching from the beginning thanks to the DVD's. Out of the original 8 I would have to say Pertwee is my favorite Doctor and favorite companion is a tie between Sara Jane and Jamie.
  • Options
    I just listened to this episode. Bravo guys. Pants I think it's great that you are getting into the Doctor, even though the sheer amount of volume there is to consume will be daunting. Pants you are watching Doctor Who, reading more Marvel comics. Pretty soon you will become a vegetarian and swear off golden corrall
  • Options
    JamieDJamieD Posts: 210
    beng5007 said:

I just listened to this episode. Bravo guys. Pants I think it's great that you are getting into the Doctor, even though the sheer amount of volume there is to consume will be daunting. Pants you are watching Doctor Who, reading more Marvel comics. Pretty soon you will become a vegetarian and swear off golden corrall

Baby steps......Baby steps