Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Baltimore Comic-Con: who's going?

I'll be driving down from Maine, with my co-conspirator Dan, to set up in Artists' Alley at the Baltimore Comic-con. I've been writing about the anticipation and preparation needed for such a show, from my personal experiences, at my friends' blog - In the Mouth of Dorkness (a very cool site that I think many here would appreciate) - with a few more to come leading up to the show.

I'll have copies of my self-published comics/prose anthology, Warrior27, for sale there (created with my friend Dan, and sometimes Matt, and a bunch of artists from around the globe) as well as copies of my chapbooks: Mainelining, which includes a short prose and short comic story, both written by me, and Reading Watchmen, a three volume print edition of my year-long blog event from last year, where I go in-depth on the book, focusing on not just the literary aspects used but also those things unique to the comic medium that Moore & Gibbons used when creating the book. We will be at table A301 in Artists' Alley:

Hope to see some of you there.

chris

Comments