Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Episode 1428 Talkback: Comic Talk

In this week's general-topic gabfest, the guys react to the announcement of the upcoming 18-part JLA Dark crossover 'Blight'; Jamie D holds forth on the Forever Evil and Infinity events; and Murd recommends the classic manga Dragonball. Plus, some bonus TV talk about Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Dr. Who, and The Crazy Ones! (1:03:05)

Listen here.

Comments

• Options
    John_SteedJohn_Steed Posts: 2,087
    What a pace. Episode 1500 around the corner. I can still remember the 2-digit era.

Thanks in advance for this one.
  • Options
    Mr_CosmicMr_Cosmic Posts: 3,200
    edited October 2013
    I think you do need to read Hickman's Avengers books if you're reading Infinity...ok, maybe not need but you really, really should. They are actual chapters to the story that are barely recapped in the main book. Thanos and his forces are in space in the first issue and by the start of the second they've already conquered most of earth. I guess you don't need to know the details but it's a pretty big jump in story between issues. Personally this is the first event I've read where I feel like I have to read more than the main title.

The Crazy Ones is a blast. It's tough to beat Robin Williams..happy to see him on TV again.
  • Options
    CorwinCorwin Posts: 549
    :) Thanks for the kind words fellas!

And I don't think Blackbolt told the Illuminati what he was up to...I don't think they're going to be too happy with him though.
  • Options
    JamieDJamieD Posts: 210
    Corwin said:

:) Thanks for the kind words fellas!

And I don't think Blackbolt told the Illuminati what he was up to...I don't think they're going to be too happy with him though.

Not all of it but he did reveal what Thanos wanted