Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Thanksgiving.

There is an old Willie Nelson song with the lyrics:

I'm not cold,
I'm not wet,
And I'm not hungry,
Classify these as good times, good times

So, for November, regardless of any particular religious tribe or political affiliation. What in November do you want to celebrate in your life and give thanks for?

Comments

• Options
    John_SteedJohn_Steed Posts: 2,087
    November? I celebrate my amazing kids and my wonderful, sexy wife all year.
    I'm also thankful to be still alive and kicking in my 11th year after getting diagnosed with a stage 3 and very malign brain tumor. After several surgeries, radiation and chemos I'm still able to enjoy life. I'm practically thankful 24/7, January through December.

• Options
    Fade2BlackFade2Black Posts: 1,457
    50 years of Doctor Who
  • Options
    TorchsongTorchsong Posts: 2,794
    This time around I've decided to be thankful for the little things in life that make me happy...I love Natsume Games (Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, Hometown Story, etc.)

Silly I know, but I think it's important to acknowledge the things in life that aren't so grandiose as health, family, etc...
  • Options
    John_SteedJohn_Steed Posts: 2,087
    @Torchsong : I get you - and believe me when faced with impending death one does indeed treasure the little things.
  • Options
    GregGreg Posts: 1,946
    I'm thankful that my dad is on the road to recovery. I'm thankful for old friends showing up out of nowhere to be there when I needed them. Finally, my wife and rugrats who find no shortage in ways to amaze me every single day.