Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Walking Dead issue 95 SPOILERS

Rick has been on the very deep end since the phone calls from Lori started, then Carl's accident & Andrea kissing him. He is a basket full of emotions. "Jesus" Monroe's community has some issues to work out w/ the "trade games" that they play w/ each other in different communities. Who is Crystal??? I look forward to the next issue but I would like Rick to stop spurning Andrea's advances and have someone in his life that loves him in a romantic nature & it last more than a story arc or two. Time will tell what is Rick's fate. What do you think will happen in issue #100?

Those wondering I read these issues digitally issues 85-95.

Share your thoughts.

Matthew

Comments

• Options
    SolitaireRoseSolitaireRose Posts: 1,445
    The ending of 95 was one I need more clarification on, since I agreed with Rick's actions...maybe the people in the new "colony" haven't dealt with the kind of HUMAN horror that Rick has had to deal with.
  • Options
    mguy1977mguy1977 Posts: 801
    I totally agree SolitaireRose. Since I have no idea who these other people are Crystal included. Rick thought he made the best actions at the time. Maybe the Hilltop community being close to DC (I'm guessing) maybe they had it alot better than Rick's traveling group from Georgia. Access to more supplies w/ it being so near the nation's capital. The Hilltop people & the other communities connected to it may have given them a earlier time in comparison to Rick's group. A lot of questions up & the air. I wonder if Carl will get a black eyepatch in the near future.

SR & everyone else, do you think it would be okay if Rick & Andrea "hooked up" as a couple assuming he can smooth over this mess with the Hilltop community.

Matthew
  • Options

SR & everyone else, do you think it would be okay if Rick & Andrea "hooked up" as a couple assuming he can smooth over this mess with the Hilltop community.

Matthew
    I have no problem with any sort of "hookup", but I still think Rick is too damaged to ever be able to have what might pass for a relationship. His talking to his wife on the phone, the trauma of what has happened to Carl, the burden of leadership....

But it's fiction, so whatever the writer thinks will work is fine with me. ^_^
  • Options
    WetRatsWetRats Posts: 6,314
    I think hoping for anything resembling happiness for characters in The Walking Dead is pretty doggone futile.
  • Options
    One might even say that it's the protagonists, not the zombies who are the actual Walking Dead.
  • Options
    One might even say that it's the protagonists, not the zombies who are the actual Walking Dead.
    Since they did a double page spread (in issue #50, I think) of Rick shouting "WE ARE THE WALKING DEAD!!!", I tend to agree with you.

:))
  • Options
    one idea i just came up with is that in issue 100 rick and his group will overtake the hilltop community.
  • Options
    Since they did a double page spread (in issue #50, I think) of Rick shouting "WE ARE THE WALKING DEAD!!!", I tend to agree with you.

:))
    So much for my brilliant insight.

In my defense, I haven't read past the first hardback, that being quite enough hopelessness for me, thank you.
  • Options
    one idea i just came up with is that in issue 100 rick and his group will overtake the hilltop community.
    Or they'll just effing die already?
  • Options
    David_DDavid_D Posts: 3,881
    Well.

NOW whose hopeless? ;)
  • Options
    Well.

NOW whose hopeless? ;)
    It would be a mercy killing. ;)