Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

"Official" CGS All-Stars Fantasy Baseball 2014

Hey everyone- Been awhile since I posted, but as 2014 commissioner of the CGS All-Stars Fantasy Baseball league it's time to call pitchers and catchers to camp. This league has been running for awhile now and it is a consistent group of owners and one of the most competitive leagues year after year. Of the 18 teams from last year 9 owners have already signed up for 2014. Last year's owners will be given preference and will already have received invites back. However, now's the time to queue up if you want in.

We're converting the league to a keeper league in 2014, so it is important that we get owners signed up early so we can make final democratic decisions on rule changes. With the season starting in Australia super-early this year, getting going as soon as possible is even more important.

Some of the topics we need to decide ASAP are:
* Keeper format (a proposal is on the table currently),
* Whether or not to draft fresh in 2014 or allow keepers from 2013 rosters (new owners would adopt an existing roster from which to select keepers if the decision is to go that way (its only a max of 5 keepers) - although if we have alot of new owners we would probably end up voting to draft fresh),
* Waiver rules (a proposal for using a Free Agent Acquisition Budget is on the table),
and maybe more.

While competitive it is a friendly league and interested owners are encouraged to either leave feedback here saying you're interested, or PM me. Interested new owners will be considered on a first-come, first-serve basis once we give existing owners a chance to renew for 2014.

So get your asses to camp, and let me know if you're interested. Current owners, make sure you sign up so we can finalize the owner pool for this year. Check you e-mails for an invite or PM me with your current e-mail so I can resend. See you at the (virtual) ballpark!

Comments

• Options
    Hey all- The 2014 CGS All-Star league is currently at 12 teams, enough to go but we can still take up to 6 more interested owners. If you're interested or have questions, shoot me a message or ask here on the boards. We'll probably be drafting in a few weeks so time is running out if you want in. Like I said this is consistently one of the most friendly and competitive leagues I play in. Let me know!